Optimizing Psychic

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm putting together a Dwarf Worldspeaker Shaman/Divine Oracle starting at level 11. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to optimize the fact that it primarily uses psychic/will attacks.

I've MC'd Cleric for the AC fix, and grabbed Elemental Initiate theme for access to a ki focus.

Apart from Serene Ki Focus, psychic lock, and a headband of intellect, is there anything else I can do?

I'm putting together a Dwarf Worldspeaker Shaman/Divine Oracle starting at level 11. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to optimize the fact that it primarily uses psychic/will attacks.

I've MC'd Cleric for the AC fix, and grabbed Elemental Initiate theme for access to a ki focus.

Apart from Serene Ki Focus, psychic lock, and a headband of intellect, is there anything else I can do?

Resplendent Gloves?
Ok, not the thrust of your question, but how does a cleric MC fix your AC?

Edit: did you mean hybrid for BCL?
A mildly dubious by RAI but legal by RAW reading of Divine Healer in combination with Battle Cleric's Lore.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
MC Cleric with Divine Healer which gives you Healer's Lore which you can swap for Battle Cleric's Lore. BCL gives you Scale Prof and a +2 shield AC. Fixes a con-based shamans AC problems right up with one feat.
lol, that does sound shady, but ok.

thanx for reply.
Meh, could hybrid cleric as well as I'm going for Divine Oracle. DM is ok with it.

That said, if my MC is better suited elsewhere to boost psychic I'm fine to hybid cleric instead.
Any sources of psychic vulnerablity available? Being able to use the Rod of Ulban would be great, but I can't see a way to make it worth it (short of hybrid).