theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers : Index

17 posts / 0 new
Last post

Parade of Planeswalkers   |   Index

Please post comments on individual planeswalkers in their respective threads.

My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?
Changed Vima - powers are now +1/-2/-5
My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?
I was hoping that this would take me to several others... Anyway, I'm looking foreward to seeing others that you make.
Show
My Decks http://community.wizards.com/vennsvaults/go/forum/viewcategory/138835/Venns_Vaults My Bronation Station http://community.wizards.com/pony My 1000th post! On Thursday 03/13/2011! Yay St. Patric's day. How to play many other Casual Magic Formats http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29198663/?sdb=1&pg=last#521400213 Many of these were on the Magic Resources Site years ago. It was removed around the time 2HG became a sanctioned format. Purple Work Station http://community.wizards.com/purpleworkstation/go/forum/viewboard IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
There are more coming just have to post them
Changed Ferrin - powers are now +1 exile/create citizens, -2 perma-nevermore
changed Ferrin - +1: exile card in yard, nevermore that card. (credit Exxile72) -1: exile/citizen ability
changed Ferrin: +1: Each player exiles a nonland card in his or her graveyard. Cards with the same name as the exiled cards can’t be played.
Changed Vima: ult is now -5: You get an emblem with “Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage, put a token copy of that creature onto the battlefield.”
Changed Kevok:

• Made his + ability able to be used on any board state

• Lowered 1st ability to +2

• lowered 2nd ability to -3

• Working wording on ultimate

• Lowered starting loyalty to 4

Changed Vima:

• + ability now looks at top 4 cards. Top 5 is pretty silly.

Changed Aunt Ida:

• Her first ability was given to another planeswalker I created. Now her first ability is: "Target player attacks Aunt Ida during his or her next attack step if able. Creatures that combat deal damage in the form of adding loyalty counters to Aunt Ida."

Scion, you might want to check out the Planeswalker Creation Contest we've got going down in the Flavor and Storyline forum. It might be right up your alley, and who knows, you might have a character that already fits the challenges we're doing.

For that matter, you might also want to check out the Expanded Multiverse project. Some of the characters you've got here might be interesting fits for the project, and you've got the kind of creative potential and writing ability we're looking for...
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.
Scion, you might want to check out the Planeswalker Creation Contest we've got going down in the Flavor and Storyline forum. It might be right up your alley, and who knows, you might have a character that already fits the challenges we're doing.

For that matter, you might also want to check out the Expanded Multiverse project. Some of the characters you've got here might be interesting fits for the project, and you've got the kind of creative potential and writing ability we're looking for...

That's cool I'll be sure to check those out!
Added new walker: Gundeh the Revolutionary. Think this guy is totally awesome; a genuinely new flavor of 'walker.
Changed Gundeh:

• Steal spell ability: now untaps that player's lands, since it was pointed out that they can just tap out at EOT making it so you can't do anything. Also worth mentioning that this ability now is spiffy to use on yourself. (it is target player after all) 

Changed Gundeh:

• Last ability was oppressive when it's 2 damage/2 life/draw 2 cards. Still wanted to keep the "reinforcements have arrived" feel of it having him fight on your side, so changed draw 2 cards to untap two permanents. Still has a unique footprint and keeps the "we're ready to keep fighting" feel much better. 

Posted hi-res of Gundeh & Vima from Kingdoms of Rabiah (link in my sig)

Posted hi-res of Kevok

Changed Aunt Ida completely. Feels more cohesive and still very witchy, while being more concise with her wording and boosting her power. Win, win, win.