I need a new feat for my 3.5 Bard

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
My DM told me to build a bard from ONLY 3.5 books and No Other world books like Forgotten Realms, Ebberon Etc.

He got really upset at me and told me that my abilities with Dragonfire Inspiration could not stack with my Bonuses with my inspire courage bard and forced me to not exceed 4d6 damage for my level 8 bard which really pissed me off because He told me that Words of Creation was OK to use because Book Exalted Deeds was a 3.5 book and not world specific.

SO I am going to make a deal with him later to swap out Words of Creation with something else.

What feat should I choose?

Here are my current ones

Snowflake wardance
Extra Music
Dragonfire Inspiration

and of course my Words of Creation which is being swaped out for something.

My weapon FYI is a Harmonizing Crystal Echoblade with a Crystal of Return that has been fixed to it.

So what is my new feat because Weapon Focus is all I can think of and Song of White Raven would require me to take a level in crusader and I cannot do that an Plus its another world book too.
Nevermind. I found Dragonwings.
So what is my new feat because Weapon Focus is all I can think of and Song of White Raven would require me to take a level in crusader and I cannot do that an Plus its another world book too.

Tome of Battle is not world specific.
Sign In to post comments