Legal cards:
Mountain
Forest
Grizzly Bears
Giant Growth
Shock

4-OF RULE DOES NOT APPLY 

please post cards in my threads they are special places to me

All restraints upon man's natural liberty, not necessary for the simple maintenance of justice, are of the nature of slavery, and differ from each other only in degree. -Lysander Spooner - "Trial by Jury" (19th century)

If you are unhappy with the recent update, especially if you are leaving or are thinking of leaving, please email me at gameostasis@gmail.com so we can talk about a solution. 

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

I came in expecting a Grizzly-Boom Tennis reference.

I did not leave disappointed.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

You're clearly a madman.
Level 2 Magic Judge Lite a man a fire, warm him for a day. Light a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.
Should be Lightning Bolt for fairness. 2 Shocks can't kill a Growthed Bear.

Also, you should include Frazzled Editor to encourage mono-red decks as a more viable option.
Rules Nut Advisor

Also, you should include Frazzled Editor to encourage mono-red decks as a more viable option.

Isn't the bear wordy? That seems unfair.
Maybe you could write a computer program to design a deck for you.

Isn't the bear wordy? That seems unfair.

Using Portal Grizzly Bears is tech.
Hoard of Notions: Cards and general design musings from yours truly.
i think lightning bolt would break the format. shock beats growth when played in responce.

i'm going to add the remaining basic lands and a card for each other color (probably unsummon, master's call, and mind knives)

and pester my group to tyr it later this week. neat idea.
i think lightning bolt would break the format. shock beats growth when played in responce.

How does Bolt break the format? In response, you Growth.
If Wizards put hundred dollar bills in each pack, players would complain that they weren't folded right.
because bolt is so much better than giant growth, you wouldn't have a reason to play any growths at all.
Frazzled Editor was a bad choice. I was looking for something that would function as a vanilla Bear in red, but forgot about flavor text. How about Goblin Furrier instead?
Rules Nut Advisor
I am a fan of the 14 mountain 46 shock deck myself.
I am a fan of the 14 mountain 46 shock deck myself.

I think we're going to need Healing Salve to counter this.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

MARAXAS-OF-KELD:

Bolts alone will never be fast enough!

grizzly will deal 2 dam each turn unless burned.

you will need 10 of the bolts to kill your opponent which mean that the grizzly player can beat you by playing 37 grizzlies and 23 lands!

With so much land the grizzly player wont have problems getting them bears fast into play and finishing you off long before your bolts would make the kill.

And you can't defend yourself by killing the grizzlies because you run out of bolts before they run out of grizzlies
S***! My evolving wilds x60 deck isnt legal...