why wont it run? my nephews does

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've been unable to run "M:TG - Duels of the Planeswalkers" for the past couple months or so. It use to run fine. Now all it does is tells me "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.". Well I've been trying on and off for the past couple months now. No luck. I never got any email saying my account was in question for any reason. I can run other games fine also.
Does anyone know what to do? Please?
I wanted to try here on the forums before I goto support. I'm sure they have plenty of emails as is. Cool

I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NWN 2)

I've been unable to run "M:TG - Duels of the Planeswalkers" for the past couple months or so. It use to run fine. Now all it does is tells me "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.". Well I've been trying on and off for the past couple months now. No luck. I never got any email saying my account was in question for any reason. I can run other games fine also.
Does anyone know what to do? Please?
I wanted to try here on the forums before I goto support. I'm sure they have plenty of emails as is.

Yeah, this is my uncle. I'd really love to be able to play with him again, yet have no clue what to do with his problem.

Another thing is he is running it on the computer through Steam. I used to have the same issue with mine, but it just went away. Then when his happened mine got fixed.

I hope that the tid bit of information I gave you helps some. Thanks for the help ahead of time,

~Deslimn
No one has any clue? :/
This has happened to me several times.  It has meant that one or more of my game files were corrupt.  Try this:  go into Steam and then your Games Library.  Right-click on your game title in question and choose Properties.  Now click on the Local Files tab and then click on Verify Integrity of Game Cache.  Let Steam do its thing by verifying your files.  If any of them are wrong Steam will reacquire them.  Good luck!
Thank you Ange-Gardien. It worked!!

I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NWN 2)

Huzzah!!  Laughing