Why my system is the best system ever !!!

my system consists of 15 base classes that mix one with the other to create 15 multiclasses:

Fighter (STR/DEX) 
Barbarian (STR/CON)
Ranger (STR/INT)
Cleric (STR/WIS)
Paladin (STR/CHA)
Ninja (DEX/CON)
Illusionist (DEX/INT)
Monk (DEX/WIS)
Thief (DEX/CHA)
Psionicist (CON/INT)
Brute (CON/WIS)
Druid (CON/CHA)
Archmage (INT/WIS)
Bard (INT/CHA)
Ruler (WIS/CHA) 

the 15 multiclasses are

Fighter/Psionicist/Ruler
Fighter/Brute/Bard
Fighter/Druid/Archmage
Barbarian/Illusionist/Ruler
Barbarian/Monk/Bard
Barbarian/Thief/Archmage
Ranger/Ninja/Ruler
Ranger/Monk/Druid
Ranger/Thief/Brute
Cleric/Ninja/Bard
Cleric/Illusionist/Druid
Cleric/Thief/Psionicist
Paladin/Ninja/Archmage
Paladin/Illusionist/Brute
Paladin/Monk/Psionicist

what do you think of it ? 
I'm glad you enjoy your system and hope it works out well with your gaming mates.

A ranger that does not utilize Dex feels odd.
Wouldn't it be better to do something like Guild Wars computer game where you have like a dozen core classes but everyone is multi-class.

That gives you a ton of options and very custimizable.

You pick a primary class and a secondary class, so a "Mercenary" would be a Fighter/Rogue, a "Paladin" would be a Fighter/Preist, a "Druid" would be an Elementalist/Shapeshifter, ect....

You just need to have a good dozen core classes and build game from ground up knowing EVERYONE is multiclass.   

Remember this is a public forum where people express their opinions assume there is a “In my humble opinion” in front of every post especially mine.  

Things you should check out because they are cool, like bow-ties and fezzes.

https://app.roll20.net/home  Roll20 great free virtual table top so you can play with old friends who are far away.

http://donjon.bin.sh/  Donjon has random treasure, maps, pick pocket results, etc.. for every edition of D&D.

uglyvan,

You've been pushing your new system for five years and as far as I know, nobody has been agreeing that it should provide the basis for a new edition of D&D.  What you should do is finish designing the system and publish it yourself.  You could probably do it under the Open Game License.  But I don't think Mike Mearls and the design team are really going the way you propose.
Because the first thing that you want to do is to pick three classes at the start of the game just to determine your stats?

This system also instantly excludes several class types that are very fun to play. Such as any cleric that is not a ninja, theif, or illusionist. What happened to the defender cleric?

Any pure spellcasters in your system?

Any pure fighter in your system?

How will you add more classes as more supplement books are added? 

You may want more details explaining how this system is supposed to work? Or at the very least explain how you think it would work. A large lists with one sentence of information is not a lot to go on. 
Im sorry but ADEU is a French word for goodbye, not a combat system. You say, "Encounter Power" and I stop listening to you. [spoiler Have Played/Run] D&D 1st ed D&D 3.5 ed D&D 4th ed Shadowrun Star Wars SAGA Cyberpunk Interlock Unlimited Run.Net [/spoiler] I know my games, don't try to argue about them. [spoiler Alignment Explained] This is a very simple problem and I will outline it below. Their are two types of people Type 1: a lot of people (not all, but a lot) who play see alignment as "I am lawful good thus I must play lawful good" Type 2: a lot of people (not all, but a lot) who play see alignment as "My previous actions have made people and the gods view me as lawful good. The difference is subtle but it is the source of the misunderstanding. Alignment does not dictate how you play your character. All it does is tell you, the player, how the rest of the world views you, and your previous actions. Any future actions will be judged by their own merits. Say you're a baby eating pyromaniac. You are most likely chaotic evil. But one day you decide, "Hey all I really need is love." So you get a wife, have a kid, and get a kitten named Mr. Snook'ems. You become a member of the PTA and help build houses for the homeless. You are no longer chaotic evil. And just because you were once chaotic evil it does not mean that you have to stay chaotic evil. Alignment never dictates what you can do, it only says what you have done. Now that is cleared up here is a simple test. What is the alignment of... A Police officer: The average Citizen: A Vigilante: The answer is simple. The Police officer is lawful good. He uses the laws of the country and city to arrest people and make them pay their debt to society. The Citizen is Neutral good. He wants to live is a place that is Good and follows moral and ethical principle, but he sometimes finds the laws impedes him, and he wonders why we spend so much on poor people. The Vigilante is Chaotic Good. He wants to uphold the morals and ethics of society but finds that the bad guys often slip through the cracks in the law. He takes it upon himself to protect the people from these criminals. That is the basic breakdown of the good alignment axis. What needs to be remembered is that any one of these people can change alignments, easily. The Police officer could be bought off by a local gang, and suddenly he drops to lawful neutral. The average citizen might find that his neighbors dog is annoying, barking at night and keeping him up. So he poisons its food, now he is no longer good, he is stepping towards true neutral. Maybe the citizen really goes crazy also kills the neighbor, hello neutral evil. It is possible that the Vigilante realizes that the cops are actually doing a pretty good job and decides to become an officer himself, leaving his masked crime fighting days behind him. Now he is Lawful good. Your alignment is not carved in stone, it is malleable and will change to reflect your actions.[/spoiler]
my system consists of 15 base classes that mix one with the other to create 15 multiclasses:

the 15 multiclasses are

what do you think of it ? 

Bizarre!
uglyvan,

You've been pushing your new system for five years and as far as I know, nobody has been agreeing that it should provide the basis for a new edition of D&D.  What you should do is finish designing the system and publish it yourself.  You could probably do it under the Open Game License.  But I don't think Mike Mearls and the design team are really going the way you propose.

Pretty much this.

If your idea is so good, prove it.

And more importantly, don't give out the damn idea to someone else >.<... If the idea is soo good you gonna kick yourself in the nuts when you will see someone else use it and profit from it.
As stated by others, why don't you try writing this wonderful system up in full and publish it as a test product and get some feedback then see what people think.  Like the guys have said maybe try putting it out on the open gaming licence.

I'll be honest your choices appear to be a basic copy of 4E with some bizarre multiclass choices (Paladin\Ninja\Archmage for example) which does little to interest me in it's validity as the replacement for all roleplay systems.
But you never know, maybe your slant on gaming will be the start of a big new thing so give it a try.
I'll be honest your choices appear to be a basic copy of 4E with some bizarre multiclass choices (Paladin\Ninja\Archmage for example) which does little to interest me in it's validity as the replacement for all roleplay systems.
But you never know, maybe your slant on gaming will be the start of a big new thing so give it a try.

He's been posting incoherent posts like this for years now and let me tell you, his system does not even remotely resemble 4e.
Owner and Proprietor of the House of Trolls. God of ownership and possession.
Because the first thing that you want to do is to pick three classes at the start of the game just to determine your stats?

This system also instantly excludes several class types that are very fun to play. Such as any cleric that is not a ninja, theif, or illusionist. What happened to the defender cleric?

Any pure spellcasters in your system?

Any pure fighter in your system?

How will you add more classes as more supplement books are added? 

You may want more details explaining how this system is supposed to work? Or at the very least explain how you think it would work. A large lists with one sentence of information is not a lot to go on. 

maybe he's on to something? like you could be an Archmage/Archmage/Archmage, and each class would contribute one unit of "class" each time you took it, and you could take up to 3 units, with something like Kits, Clans, Nobility, or Factions being Units as well?

So you could be something like a Fighter/Mage/Doomguard, or a Paladin/Ruler/House of Windsor, for instance. Taking your class multiple times would mean you were dumping far more into it, kind of like when you see someone going all the way on their major without exploring outside courses.
Options are Liberating
That is not how it works. See the first list of 'classes' are each related to 2 stats. The 15 combo classes are combinations so that the player has all 6 stats.

So for example the Fighter/Psionicist/Ruler
Fighter (STR/DEX) 
Psionicist (CON/INT)
Ruler (WIS/CHA)

By combining these three classes you cover every stat.

So an Archmage/Archmage/Archmage would not work because it only covers Int and Wisdom.

Im sorry but ADEU is a French word for goodbye, not a combat system. You say, "Encounter Power" and I stop listening to you. [spoiler Have Played/Run] D&D 1st ed D&D 3.5 ed D&D 4th ed Shadowrun Star Wars SAGA Cyberpunk Interlock Unlimited Run.Net [/spoiler] I know my games, don't try to argue about them. [spoiler Alignment Explained] This is a very simple problem and I will outline it below. Their are two types of people Type 1: a lot of people (not all, but a lot) who play see alignment as "I am lawful good thus I must play lawful good" Type 2: a lot of people (not all, but a lot) who play see alignment as "My previous actions have made people and the gods view me as lawful good. The difference is subtle but it is the source of the misunderstanding. Alignment does not dictate how you play your character. All it does is tell you, the player, how the rest of the world views you, and your previous actions. Any future actions will be judged by their own merits. Say you're a baby eating pyromaniac. You are most likely chaotic evil. But one day you decide, "Hey all I really need is love." So you get a wife, have a kid, and get a kitten named Mr. Snook'ems. You become a member of the PTA and help build houses for the homeless. You are no longer chaotic evil. And just because you were once chaotic evil it does not mean that you have to stay chaotic evil. Alignment never dictates what you can do, it only says what you have done. Now that is cleared up here is a simple test. What is the alignment of... A Police officer: The average Citizen: A Vigilante: The answer is simple. The Police officer is lawful good. He uses the laws of the country and city to arrest people and make them pay their debt to society. The Citizen is Neutral good. He wants to live is a place that is Good and follows moral and ethical principle, but he sometimes finds the laws impedes him, and he wonders why we spend so much on poor people. The Vigilante is Chaotic Good. He wants to uphold the morals and ethics of society but finds that the bad guys often slip through the cracks in the law. He takes it upon himself to protect the people from these criminals. That is the basic breakdown of the good alignment axis. What needs to be remembered is that any one of these people can change alignments, easily. The Police officer could be bought off by a local gang, and suddenly he drops to lawful neutral. The average citizen might find that his neighbors dog is annoying, barking at night and keeping him up. So he poisons its food, now he is no longer good, he is stepping towards true neutral. Maybe the citizen really goes crazy also kills the neighbor, hello neutral evil. It is possible that the Vigilante realizes that the cops are actually doing a pretty good job and decides to become an officer himself, leaving his masked crime fighting days behind him. Now he is Lawful good. Your alignment is not carved in stone, it is malleable and will change to reflect your actions.[/spoiler]
uglyvan,

thank you for your comment;

me just have "big head" complex;

That is not how it works. See the first list of 'classes' are each related to 2 stats. The 15 combo classes are combinations so that the player has all 6 stats.

So for example the Fighter/Psionicist/Ruler
Fighter (STR/DEX) 
Psionicist (CON/INT)
Ruler (WIS/CHA)

By combining these three classes you cover every stat.

So an Archmage/Archmage/Archmage would not work because it only covers Int and Wisdom.

Well that's pretty lame. ut what if the stats were in categories, and acted as bonuses towards your die roll or a base like 10 or 14? Then you could get +2 points to spend on WIS/INT, in the following possibilities:
+1WIS/+1NT, +2WIS, or +2INT. When you stack Archmage x3, you get +6 Points to distribute in these categories (Up to a Racial Max like 18 or 20), which means it would be much easier to get that "18". Though honestly I see Wizards as having Dex/Int, rather than Wis/Int, playing with the forces of darkness doesn't seem particularly wise, and Prestidigitation is definitely Dexterity.
Options are Liberating
Well that's pretty lame.

My thoughts exactly.
More complex for no actual benifit.