[AVR-ICD] Kruin Striker

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kruin Striker
Creature - Human Warrior (C)
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, ~ gets +1/+0 and trample until end of turn.
2/1
#143/244

Thanks to MTGSalvation for this information.

Discuss.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
This could be devastating with the red sorcery that makes human creatures...
Turn 2 play this. turn three play Lighting mauler and Summon the crazed: 6/1 trample, 2/2, and 3 1/1's might land some damage
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c8316b3bd9938ec0266b27a0cd8d77e8.jpg?v=90000) Thanks to Blitzschnell for the banner IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png) Thanks to gamma-mage for the banner. You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. Come see the Expanded Multiverse Project
Turn 2 play this. turn three play Lighting mauler and Summon the crazed: 6/1 trample, 2/2, and 3 1/1's might land some damage

Don't forget your T1 Stromkirk Noble!

It's already been confirmed that summon the crazed is actually called thatcher revolt and costs , so that won't work.
His toughness doesn't increase, so he's pretty much guaranteed to be a one-hit wonder, but as others are pointing out at least it'll be a good, solid hit.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

That moment on MTGO when you play against a guy who's running Kuldotha Red on Modern and he hits you for a metric ton with this and then you win anyway.

It's already been confirmed that summon the crazed is actually called thatcher revolt and costs , so that won't work.

Yeah someone else in another thread filled me in. Such a hurt to that card. Still Turn one Noble, turn 2 this, turn 3 revolt can put some hurt on (attack for 9 damage, assuming already connected once with noble)...but revolt isn't really worth it anymore.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c8316b3bd9938ec0266b27a0cd8d77e8.jpg?v=90000) Thanks to Blitzschnell for the banner IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png) Thanks to gamma-mage for the banner. You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. Come see the Expanded Multiverse Project
This can be pretty cool but it really depends on what decks end up being made with red.
i prefer the haste soulbond dude to this for rdw but in boros humans this might be good thanks to trample.
pretty great card !!

So glad the text is another creature instead of another human, maybe he could find a bit of a home in a white/red weenie deck.
lensig.gif
This could be devastating with the red sorcery that makes human creatures...

It would be a 5/1.
Ok in limited nothing special though.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Wow, kind of annoying for tokens. 
How to Auto Card
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck
Auto Deck
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4x Halimar Depths 4X Unstable Frontier 8X Island 4X Swamp Creatures 12 4x Hedron Crabs 4x Nemesis of Reason 4x Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4X Spreading Seas 4X Suffer the Past 4x Mind Funeral 4X Archive Trap 4X Ponder 4x Into the Roil 4X Soul Manipulation {/deck}
I can see people trying to use this in standard but I don't think it'll work out well enough.
It's certianly interesting for standard.  Could be fairly consistently a 3/1 trample for 2.

Is that good enough, though?  I don't remember Blade of the Sixth Pride doing anything.  Accorder Paladin has had a minor presence at best.  Garruk's Companion has barely done anything.

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

Does she get more than just the one-plus-power if multiple creatures enters the battlefield on the same turn?
That moment on MTGO when you play against a guy who's running Kuldotha Red on Modern and he hits you for a metric ton with this and then you win anyway.

unless he's playing reforge the soul
Does she get more than just the one-plus-power if multiple creatures enters the battlefield on the same turn?

yes.

1 for each, but multiple instances of trample are redundant