Aethyr campaign up on YouTube

16 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hey everyone, we just started our new 4e campaign set in the world I've been working on for the past couple years this past Saturday. The footage is up on YouTube, so please feel free to comment and let us know how we did.

1st Session:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuSyZzER48g

Campaign Notes, Journal, Character Sheets:
docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxi7oCzMkEnIblE...

Playlist for this campaign:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7941DF3F...

Very cool.  Thanks for sharing.  It'll be interesting to see how things work out with this group from week to week.  

This a home made campaign/storyline I assume? 
Yep, no modules, no established campaign setting. After two years of DMing with both, I've decided to stake out on my own. Hopefully it won't go over too horribly .
Best of luck to you and I hope things go really well for you.  Did you limit any content for character creation?   Are you going with more 'sandbox' story or do you have a major plotline actually in the works for this one? 
It started out rather focused in the first session, but I'm planning to open it up in the upcoming games. One book I found incredibly inspiring was Gamemastering by Brian Jameson (PDF atgamemastering.info), and I'm using the methods it describes to lay out a campaign as a blueprint.
Interesting!  I'll have to check this out this book.  Thanks for the link. 
It started out rather focused in the first session, but I'm planning to open it up in the upcoming games. One book I found incredibly inspiring was Gamemastering by Brian Jameson (PDF atgamemastering.info), and I'm using the methods it describes to lay out a campaign as a blueprint.

I absolutely love the amount of resources I find on this site, both from the Magazines and from the community contributing to help other people. I will have to dig into this book and see what goodies it has.
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/Tom_Shambles92/DrSeuss.jpg http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92 Endorsed by the C.C.A.A. Booty Patrol. "If all the classes can compete on equal footing in a combat situation then it becomes less about "Which is the best" and more about "Which conveys the character I want to play"." - Areleth

I have to say, I just finished reading the first 30 pages or so of that pdf and while it does contain some good advice, much of it is questionable or just plain awful IMO.   As in, "Wow, are you really suggesting that?" awful.
7th Session is up. This will likely be our last one for awhile while we focus on Warhammer FRP and Dark Heresy. 

youtu.be/vxHUhctytlM 
8th Session is up.

youtu.be/y5-Knw61-L4