[Kickstarter]Magic: The Gathering the Musical

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Yes, it's for real. Or it will be, if it gets all its money.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/2042613788/...

That's right: a musical with puppets about M:TG. I don't think Kickstarter is the right site for this idea.   

www.dorktower.com/2011/12/01/dork-tower-...

"Ah, the age-old conundrum. Defenders of a game are too blind to see it's broken, and critics are too idiotic to see that it isn't." - Brian McCormick

*Already having bad images of puppets singing "Let's do the Time Warp agaaaaiiiiin!"*
~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
*Already having images of the C&D letter he'll get.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

This is a terrible horrible no good very bad idea.

Must resist urge to pledge money anyways. Seriously, this is bound to go some hilariously poorly that I can't help but want to be there to watch the entire train wreck.
Immature College Student (Also a Rules Advisor)
... And they just made their funding. Western civilization, if you want to blame me for this, I accept full responsibility.

Hm, looks like one person made a $1,000 pledge to it since yesterday. I highly suspect that this came from someone in WotC. :P   

"Ah, the age-old conundrum. Defenders of a game are too blind to see it's broken, and critics are too idiotic to see that it isn't." - Brian McCormick

Nah, someone probably just really wanted to have a version of themselves as a puppet.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

..."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" contenteditable="true" />Hm, looks like one person made a $1,000 pledge to it since yesterday. I highly suspect that this came from someone in WotC. :P   

I highly suspect that the closest thing you have to grounds to suspect that is that you posted the link here.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Well. They made their funding. We're all doomed.
Immature College Student (Also a Rules Advisor)
*Already having bad images of puppets singing "Let's do the Time Warp agaaaaiiiiin!"*

I more have an image of Glissa in Wicked.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt