let the upgrading comments begin

Tappy Casting! 

YES!!! 
whoa! :O looks like an EDH deck! XD

Where to begin~? D8 just kidding xP

What's the focus of the deck? :> 
Artifacts and some other stuff.
I mean like strategies n other stuff
Are you trying to get your Praetors out or poop out a bunch of tokens or something else...?

There's just a lot to take in, no offense, and it just seems a bit unorganized, like you want a bit of everything~

But     would be a good start to a token themed deck if you wanted to go in that direction :>
That is one of the things i wanted to do with this deck but I also liked artifacts so that is where this deck came from.
I would narrow it down just a bit~ maybe weed out a few colors and just focus on one or two?

5 colors is A LOT, espescially if you are running mono or mostly artifact..
No thanks, I'm not looking to make a spawener deck... yet!
Alrighty! :> Feel free to message me when you are making that spawner deck! ;) i love me some tokens! :> 

Good luck with the deck! sorry i couldn"t help more~  
A 5 colour mana base needlessly complicates your deck. You are running too many singles and not nearly enough quality mana fixing - I would drop 2 colours at least   ( :R: + :G: or :W: would be my first choice for cuts).

Your current deck lacks coherency and purpose: you need to condense your deck down into playsets of the key cards - you should consider how you want your deck to function, the cards you often like seeing in your hand, etc, and build around them.
If you can suggest 2 or 3 cards/interactions/effects you like we will be happy to build around them with you.

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

Compared to Academy Ruins, Buried Ruin is awful.

As you seem infatuated with artifacts, run a full playset of Expedition Map to get the land you need.

If you start cutting colors, keep blue.  Blue gives you all sorts of wonderful cards, notably Tinker and Etherium Sculptor, among others.

Should you decide to go whole-hog on the artifact theme, consider THESE artifact lands.  They make wonderful targets for Tinker, as well as facilitating Metalcraft and Affinity.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
I like the idea of artifact lands but if someone plays creeping corrosion it would mess up evey thing.
I like the idea of artifact lands but if someone plays creeping corrosion it would mess up evey thing.

Creeping Corrosion and the like would destroy your presence, regardless.  Which is why blue has countermagic; running 8-12 pieces of countermagic and the draw to keep your hand full will go a long way towards keeping your side in play.

Of course, the trick then becomes finding the balance between artifacts and support spells.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.

Creeping Corrosion and the like would destroy your presence, regardless.  Which is why blue has countermagic; running 8-12 pieces of countermagic and the draw to keep your hand full will go a long way towards keeping your side in play.

Of course, the trick then becomes finding the balance between artifacts and support spells.

Cheers!

I 100% agree! Creeping Corrosion can be a problem, but if you have a lot of counter spells, dont worry about it! ;) Something like Darksteel Forge can also really solidify the game! :>

The only thing you REALLY have to worry about, however is stuff like Stony Silence which can completely shut down your field and make the game unnecessarily tough 

for that i recommend running white and blue for cheap removal spells like Oblivion Ring, Erase, Ray of Revelation, Revoke Existence and Scour espescially, so you don't have to worry about it again ;)

This is gtreat guys, thanks, and if you have any other ideas on new cards [or older ones] that could make this better, then go ahead and share, we need to know what else might make this deck better, and meaner, thanks, and happy playing!

Tappy Casting! 

I would mainboard Sol Ring and a Mox Opal if you can get one. If you're running an Indomitable Archangel consider running at least one Silverskin Armor since it'll essentially give your board shroud.

Instead of Unbender Tine try Unwinding Clock. If you end up running more counters/instants this will help a TON when using artifact land.

I'd also run 3 or 4 Phyrexian Metamorphs and drop Sculpting Steel. Metamorphs let you copy pretty much anything on the board, whereas Sculpting Steel is just artifacts.

Praetors, though powerful, seem misplaced here. I'd focus on one, maybe two of them since they'll just be huge targets that you can't protect, and they are fairly high-costing. You also have no way to fetch or drop them out in an artifact deck.
I like all your thinking I'm going to try to fit them in.
I'd say ;et's keep Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite and Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger in and throw the other[s] out...

Tappy Casting!