Entomb
Mystical Tutor
Mystical Teachings
Death's Shadow
Wonder
Recollect
Regrowth
Eternal Witness

I run a Mimeoplasm deck and, while I avoid using infect because my playgroup doesn't really like it, an early Entomb or Buried Alive can often be a game ender if your opponent can't adequately respond. In your case, a Buried Alive grabbing Death's Shadow, Wonder and some infect creature (Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon or Blighted Agent are good choices) can end the game fast.

Other than that, I'd consider dropping a some of your enchantment pump spells as well as some of your temp pump spells, such as Mutagenic Growth. Also, you can probably lose some of the less potent infect creature for good removal spells. I'd check out the staple list and see about adding some cards that fit in your colors.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
This:

Other than that, I'd consider dropping a some of your enchantment pump spells as well as some of your temp pump spells, such as Mutagenic Growth. Also, you can probably lose some of the less potent infect creature for good removal spells. I'd check out the staple list and see about adding some cards that fit in your colors.

Your deck is a one-trick pony. You may win some games, but you are just as likely to get shut down. Don't let the ease of the wins you get fool you into thinking the losses are flukes because they are not. And in a multiplayer game, as soon as it's obvious that poison is your trick you will get ganged up on and beaten to death.

I'd amend Echo_Robin's comment so that instead of saying you should lose some of the weaker Infect creatures, you start by losing the poison creatures that don't have Infect (aka those that poison opponents but don't put -1/-1 on opponents creatures if blocked). Your Virulent Sliver is an example. Replace it with something like Carnifex Demon, Midnight Banshee, or Contagion Engine and suddenly you have a fatty or board sweeper instead of a weak poisoner.

Out: Virulent Sliver, Swamp Mosquito, Viridian Betrayers (Conditional Infect? No thanks), Phyrexian Vatmother, Unstable Mutation, Dark Favor, Mutagenic Growth, and the Signets. I'd consider also removing the Umbras and Putrefax.

In: Carnifex Demon, Fertilid, Experiment Kraj, Sheoldred, Whispering One, Darksteel Plate, Mask of Avacyn, Blue Sun's Zenith, Green Sun's Zenith, Darksteel Ingot, Inexorable Tide. If you lost the Umbras &/or Putrefax, I'd be looking at Black Sun's Zenith, Fuel for the Cause, Cultivate, maybe a Spike or two like Spike Weaver, Asceticism, Lord of Extinction, Rune-Scarred Demon, and Vulturous Zombie.

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.