Sorcery:
2 [c]Increasing Ambition[c/]
2 [c]Ghoulcaller's Chant[c/]
Enchantment:
2 [c]Rooftop Storm[c/]
Land:
9 Island
15 Swamp

Wanted to keep it straight Innistrad block any thoughts?
can anyone tell me why the auto card doesnt work?
for your last bracket the / goes before the c. [*c] Sun Titan [*/c] just remove the asterisks and you will have it auto carded Sun Titan
100th post on 5/29/12 500th post on 8/20/12
Decklist:
Creatures:
4 Grimgrin, Corpse-born
4 Geralf's Messenger
4 Gravecrawler
4 Diregraf Captain
2 Diregraf Ghoul
2 Walking Corpse
Instants:
4 Thought Scour
2 Forbidden Alchemy
2 Gravepurge
Sorcery:
2 Increasing Ambition
2 Ghoulcaller's Chant
Enchantment:
2 Rooftop Storm
Land:
9 Island
15 Swamp

Wanted to keep it straight Innistrad block any thoughts?
for your last bracket the / goes before the c. [*c] Sun Titan [*/c] just remove the asterisks and you will have it auto carded Sun Titan

Thanks for the help.
4 grimgrins is simply too much, he gets 2 for 1'd way too easily.  Rooftop storm looks super cool on paper, but there are only 2 situations where it actually works. 1: you have a ton of zombies in hand, but by the time you can cast storm you shouldn't have much of a hand anyway, so the zombies in your hand would be cheaper to hard cast, and without significant draw cards, you can't get that overwhelming hand full o'zombies. Or 2: if there were some type of Eldrazi-esque zombie, but alas, there is not. increasing ambition is just bad. In an aggro deck, what could possibly be so vital that you need to pay 4 mana for it? Also, you need, and I mean NEED dual lands. Also I see the combo of alchemy, storm, and chant, but it's kinda slow, other aggro decks will smash your face, and control will lock you down by the time this combo completes.
4 grimgrins is simply too much, he gets 2 for 1'd way too easily.  Rooftop storm looks super cool on paper, but there are only 2 situations where it actually works. 1: you have a ton of zombies in hand, but by the time you can cast storm you shouldn't have much of a hand anyway, so the zombies in your hand would be cheaper to hard cast, and without significant draw cards, you can't get that overwhelming hand full o'zombies. Or 2: if there were some type of Eldrazi-esque zombie, but alas, there is not. increasing ambition is just bad. In an aggro deck, what could possibly be so vital that you need to pay 4 mana for it? Also, you need, and I mean NEED dual lands. Also I see the combo of alchemy, storm, and chant, but it's kinda slow, other aggro decks will smash your face, and control will lock you down by the time this combo completes.

What i was tryin to do with the storm was late game Diregraf Captain, Grimgrin, Gravecrawler, and Rooftop combo. however i dont seem to be reaching there often. I appreciate the tips. i was also thinkin of removing some draw and throwin in some counter spells which in my opinion is always smart.