Need help building White Human Soldier and Angel deck!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here is my current deck.  I am adding a couple of gideons avengers and a gideons lawkeeper so if someone can recommend some to take out of the deck? That would be great.

24 x Plains
3 x Gideon's Lawkeeper
2 x Gideon's Avenger
2 x Oblivion Ring
2 x Shattered Angel
3 x Mask of Avacyn
2 x Elder Cathar
2 x Palace Guard
2 x Sunblast Angel
1 x Angelic Overseer
1 x Aegis Angel
3 x Serra Angel
1 x Sword of Vengeance
1 x Lifelink
1 x Arrest
1 x War Report
1 x Slayer of the Wicked
1 x Armored Ascension
1 x Elite Inquisitor
1 x Archangel of Strife
1 x Sharpened Pitchfork
1 x Champion of the Parish
1 x Demystify
1 x Butcher's Cleaver
1 x Stave Off

I know i have to decrease the number of single cards i have, but if people could advice on cards to get rid of and any to add i would be grateful

Any suggestions?
First thing that comes to mind is that the champion of the parish won't be boosted that much. So what you can do is work towards more human tokens (Increasing devotion, Gather the townsfolk, <a href="http://www.nedermagic.nl/meerinfo.asp?cardid=125003" rel="nofollow">Thraben Doomsayer</a>)

This makes your angelic overseer also a lot harder to beat.

Also i think you need a bit more removal (like O-ring)
First thing that comes to mind is that the champion of the parish won't be boosted that much. So what you can do is work towards more human tokens (Increasing devotion, Gather the townsfolk, <a href="http://www.nedermagic.nl/meerinfo.asp?cardid=125003" rel="nofollow">Thraben Doomsayer</a>)

This makes your angelic overseer also a lot harder to beat.

Also i think you need a bit more removal (like O-ring)

Thanks! I know that i need to change a lot to make this deck good its just knowing where to start.  Will definately take your advice as those cards seem like they would suit my deck really well
O what a tender, compassionate friend - He met the need of my heart; Shadows dispelling, With joy I am telling, He made all the darkness depart.