[C]Accorder's Shield[/C] x4
[C]Semblance Anvil[/C] x2

Spells:
[C]Revoke Existence[/C] x2
[C]Dispatch[/C] x2

Lands:
[C]Plains[/C] x18
[C]Evolving Wilds[/C] x4 

So yeah, basically, my goal is to have a protection from all color creature that hits like hell itself. I added a couple of Swords not so long ago so my card count is way too high (66 cards)... I need to cut some loose, however, I am not quite sure of what to remove/put in sidedeck (about 6 spot left in the side-deck) and in which creature/artefact ratio...

What would you guys do about the card number?

Also, I have some questions and explanation:

1. Would you change the two  [C]Revoke Existence[/C] and [C]Dispatch[/C] to add four [C]Oblivion Ring[/C]?
2. [C]Evolving Wilds[/C] are there to thin the deck, removing two cards for a land instead of one, more odds to draw equipement or creature.
3. [C]Argentum Armor[/C] arent too pricey when I have one [C]Semblance Anvil[/C] on the table and I play one of them at least once on 2 or 3 games.
4. [C]Accorder's Shield[/C] are mainly here to give me a free draw, as well as helping my metalcraft, for my [C]Puresteel Paladin[/C] The vigilance and extra protection is awesome too, since there isn't much equipement that gives vigilance since [C]Sword of Vengeance[/C] is out of the T2 league. It is also my favorite artifact to exile with my [C]Semblance Anvil[/C]
5. Would you add more [C]Vault Skirge[/C] over [C]Sunspear Shikari[/C] or something else? Because the deck is lacking some flying and lifelink isn't bad... Considering that this creature helps my metalcraft and is a first drop.
6. [C]Brass Squire[/C] are there to help the metalcraft, and allow me to instant/free equip in the case that [C]Puresteel Paladin[/C] was taken out. Should I add more of them?

That's about the question I add in mind :P

If you see anything else wrong with the deck, or have any idea of improovement, feel free to tell me it will be a pleasure to read and consider.

Thanks in advance for the comment / Idea / Improvement / Answers,

LordAzuRa

As for getting the deck down to size, I would say go -2 Anvil, -2 Armor, -2 Shield. That will bring you down to sixty and should give you a bit more consistency. The Armor is good when you have Anvil, but otherwise it just clogs up your hand. Shield is nice for the draw, but as an equipment, it's not that great. Anvil just creates card disadvantage in most cases.

Answers to your questions:

1.)  I would look to take out the Revoke Existence (more of a SB card) to add in Oblivion Rings.

2.) The deck thinning you'll get from Wilds isn't worth effectively missing a land drop. You have an aggressive deck and you don't want to stall because of a CIPT land. Just go with 22 Plains.

5.) I would ditch the Shikari for two more Skirges and another Legionnaire.

Edit: You might also take a look at Phyrexian Metamorph. It can turn into another Paladin to give you more draw, turn into another Sword, or just take out Thruns and Geists of Saint Traft.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

As for getting the deck down to size, I would say go -2 Anvil, -2 Armor, -2 Shield. That will bring you down to sixty and should give you a bit more consistency. The Armor is good when you have Anvil, but otherwise it just clogs up your hand. Shield is nice for the draw, but as an equipment, it's not that great. Anvil just creates card disadvantage in most cases.

Answers to your questions:

1.)  I would look to take out the Revoke Existence (more of a SB card) to add in Oblivion Rings.

2.) The deck thinning you'll get from Wilds isn't worth effectively missing a land drop. You have an aggressive deck and you don't want to stall because of a CIPT land. Just go with 22 Plains.

5.) I would ditch the Shikari for two more Skirges and another Legionnaire.

Edit: You might also take a look at Phyrexian Metamorph. It can turn into another Paladin to give you more draw, turn into another Sword, or just take out Thruns and Geists of Saint Traft.

Thanks a lot for the income!

I will do a couple of games with the changes you suggested and see how it goes ^^

Pyrexian Metamorph... Forgot it could become a copy of a sword :P That's an awesome idea. Gotta check it out.

So, remove all the shikari, add two skirges, one legionnaire and change Revoke Existence to Oblivion Ring (but I dont remove Dispatch, right?) remove the anvil, armor and two shields.

I might accept a 61 card deck, so maybe I'll keep an extra shield or add a Phyrexian Metamorph.

First thing I saw is Argentum Armor is too high on the curve for a real effect.

You need to level your deck out a lot more, and definitely get down to 60 cards. Check out my archetype thread in my signature, you may find some useful resources to help focus yourself!

Cheers.
Puresteel players unite! [Archetype] PURESTEEL
First thing I saw is Argentum Armor is too high on the curve for a real effect.

You need to level your deck out a lot more, and definitely get down to 60 cards. Check out my archetype thread in my signature, you may find some useful resources to help focus yourself!

Cheers.

Thanks, just took a look ;)

However, I have a question or two.

Why is [C]Sunspear Shikari[/C] not in the two drop creature list? I see that you appears to like First Strike and Lifelink, is there something terribly bad about that creature that I don't understand (since most people tells me to remove them for something else)?
Is [C]Semblance Anvil[/C] a terrible choice too, to not be listed? Each time I got this card on the table, it prooved to be VERY efficient. Have one of those and one or two puresteel one the table and it becomes a real hell for your opponent :P

During my Last FNM, here's what happened.

1st: Plains
2st: Plains + Puresteel Paladin
3st: Plains: Semblance Anvil: Exile a Flayer Husk
4st: Plains: Puresteel Paladin + Sword of War and Peace (for 1 mana)

Draw two cards 
Sword of Feast and Famine (for 1 mana) 
Draw two cards
Accorder's Shield
Draw two cards
Equip all the equipement on one of my puresteel (metalcraft activated)
Vigilance: Pursteel Paladin of War and Peace and Feast and Famine 6/9 :P
End of turn
Opponent destroy my puresteel that is not protected by a sword during his turn.

5st: Draw a sword of Body and mind, place it on the table for 1 and equip it.
Draw a card
Switfoot Boot (for 0)
Draw a Card
Mirran Crusader
Equip all on Mirran Crusader and swing for victory :P

This kind of scenario occured three time on 6 rounds. Thanks to the devilishly cheap sword and equipement cause of Semblance Anvil + draw card of Puresteel

Why is [C]Sunspear Shikari[/C] not in the two drop creature list? I see that you appears to like First Strike and Lifelink, is there something terribly bad about that creature that I don't understand (since most people tells me to remove them for something else)?
Is [C]Semblance Anvil[/C] a terrible choice too, to not be listed? Each time I got this card on the table, it prooved to be VERY efficient. Have one of those and one or two puresteel one the table and it becomes a real hell for your opponent :P

Sunspear Shikari is usually seen as a sub-par choice because it doesn't contribute to your Metalcraft count. Vault Skirge has evasion and Lifelink, can come out a turn earlier, and contributes to your Metalcraft count. Legionnaire is much better than Shikari if you don't have Metalcraft, still has First Strike, and is an artifact.

Anvil is nice when it works out, but if it meets disruption, it turns out bad in terms of CA. In your scenario above, saying that you were on the play, on Turn 3 when you play Anvil exiling the Flayer Husk, what if you opponent responds on their turn by using Ancient Grudge or Oblivion Ring on Anvil. That means you have 1 card in hand on Turn 3, with 3 Plains and a Paladin on board. Not the best of positions.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

Sunspear Shikari is usually seen as a sub-par choice because it doesn't contribute to your Metalcraft count. Vault Skirge has evasion and Lifelink, can come out a turn earlier, and contributes to your Metalcraft count. Legionnaire is much better than Shikari if you don't have Metalcraft, still has First Strike, and is an artifact.

Anvil is nice when it works out, but if it meets disruption, it turns out bad in terms of CA. In your scenario above, saying that you were on the play, on Turn 3 when you play Anvil exiling the Flayer Husk, what if you opponent responds on their turn by using Ancient Grudge or Oblivion Ring on Anvil. That means you have 1 card in hand on Turn 3, with 3 Plains and a Paladin on board. Not the best of positions.

True, thanks for the explanation

Would you guys add [C]Apostle's Blessing[/C] in the Main Deck or Sideboard?

As I said, I want to have protection of all color. However, Artifact spells and Creatures really are bothersome for me. Being aple to protect a creature or artifact from lets say, a [C]Lux Cannon[/C] or allowing to let my [18/18 creature of War and Peace and War and Peace and Feast and Famine and Body and Mind Vigiliance Double Strike] pass through annoying Artifact Token would be appreaciated :P Since there is absolutely no equipement that gives trample in T2 because [C]Sword of Vengeance[/C] is out of the league, if someone has something to make one artifact token each turn, I'm useless.

+ It can be fast with only one colorless mana!

Also, I jsut went shopping to get the missing cards:

New Deck List:

Creatures:
[C]Vault Skirge[/C] x4
[C]Brass Squire[/C] x2
[C]Puresteel Paladin[/C] x4
[C]Etched Champion[/C] x3
[C]Porcelain Legionnaire[/C] x3
[C]Mirran Crusader[/C] x2

Artifact/Equipement:
[C]Batterskull[/C] x1
[C]Sword of Feast and Famine[/C] x2
[C]Sword of War and Peace[/C] x3
[C]Sword of Body and Mind[/C] x2
[C]Flayer Husk[/C] x4
[C]Swiftfoot Boots[/C] x2
[C]Accorder's Shield[/C] x3

Spells:
[C]Oblivion Ring[/C] x2
[C]Dispatch[/C] x2

Lands:
[C]Plains[/C] x18
[C]Buried Ruin[/C] x4

For 61 Cards :D

=======================================================================================

Anything else to improve this deck? ^_^ 

I'm also really glad for the help,advices and explanation so far! I REALLY appreciate what you guys are doing for me.

Thanks again, a thousand time,

LordAzuRa 

-3 Accorder's Shield
+3 Mortarpod

Reason being because a 1 damage ping is TOO relevant in the meta right now. While a free cantrip is handy, the card isn't really doing you much good on the board when you have access to (lets be real here) SEVEN swords AND Batterskull.

-2 Brass Squire
+2 Mirran Crusader
I will never, ever be happy to see Brass Squire. You're running Puresteel Paladin, and while yes, this is what the namesake of the deck is, it should also function without him. No deck should hinge on one card, especially one as janky as our mascot here. We love him, but he honestly can't hold it together by himself. The Mirran Crusaders are just as important, if not moreso than the Paladins and "equip lord" bonuses in general. I've won many, many games on unequipped Crusaders.

-2 Oblivion Ring (put 'em in the SB)
+2 Dispatch
You have over 20 artifacts mainboard. You should be able to run the full set of Dispatch without worrying. It's THE best removal in standard right now, if you run the decks that support it. (this one, Tempered Steel)

-3 Porcelain Legionnaire
+3 Hero of Bladehold
You're running mono-white (like I do; good man!) so to cast all these big guys shouldn't be a huge issue for you. The Hero ends games by herself, frequently putting your other guys over the top. It's a good card to have sit at the top of the curve.

-1 Swiftfoot Boots
Get yourself to 60 cards!

These are my (non-budget) suggestions. I don't know if you have access to my suggetions, but definitely recommend trying to get your hands on them if you can.

Here are my alternatives for the suggested money cards:
If you can't get two more Mirran Crusaders: Take out the 2 already in there, add 3 Blade Splicers and 1 Etched Champion to bring them up to 4. Blade Splicer is good because it's two bodies, and serves a similar purpose to Mirran Crusader.

If you can't get three Hero of Bladehold: Angelic Overseer may be your best bet for an alternate finisher... if you turn your deck more human focused (Champion of the Parish as a 1 drop, then max out on Blade Splicers, with 2 Angels). Otherwise, maybe keeping the Porcelain Legionnaires may be fine... but I still don't like it.

Don't be afraid to not have metalcraft! I know that seems weird, but honestly, the mechanic is inherently janky, and can be disrupted with relative ease (such as, I went to Dispatch my opponent's Geralf's Messenger after activating an Inkmoth Nexus. He made the Nexus Tragic Slip, and my removal turned into merely a tap down). So in light of this, when you see an opponent side in things like eight pieces of artifact removal, you need a deck that can function like a white aggro deck when you feel pressed for artifacts.

For your sideboard:
It depends on your meta. Mine is a lot of Red Deck Wins and Delver. So I load up on Day of Judgment and graveyard hate, also some Timely Reinforcements against those pesky Stromkirk Nobles. I also see some Mono-Black Zombies (which run crap like Phyrexian Obliterator) and Wolf Run Ramp, so I like to have Oblivion Rings and POSSIBLY Ghost Quarter.

But if you're facing a lot of token decks, I would definitely say keep in Days, and also maybe even Marrow Shards which stops offensive swarms of 1/1s for free. If you have Tempered Steel match ups, you might want to consider Revoke Existence or Divine Offering.

And if you REALLY want some kind of protection in your board, I would run a singleton of Faith's Shield, for no other reason than the Fateful Hour capacity.

I hope this helps! If you need anything else, just ask!
-3 Accorder's Shield
+3 Mortarpod

Reason being because a 1 damage ping is TOO relevant in the meta right now. While a free cantrip is handy, the card isn't really doing you much good on the board when you have access to (lets be real here) SEVEN swords AND Batterskull.

-2 Brass Squire
+2 Mirran Crusader
I will never, ever be happy to see Brass Squire. You're running Puresteel Paladin, and while yes, this is what the namesake of the deck is, it should also function without him. No deck should hinge on one card, especially one as janky as our mascot here. We love him, but he honestly can't hold it together by himself. The Mirran Crusaders are just as important, if not moreso than the Paladins and "equip lord" bonuses in general. I've won many, many games on unequipped Crusaders.

-2 Oblivion Ring (put 'em in the SB)
+2 Dispatch
You have over 20 artifacts mainboard. You should be able to run the full set of Dispatch without worrying. It's THE best removal in standard right now, if you run the decks that support it. (this one, Tempered Steel)

-3 Porcelain Legionnaire
+3 Hero of Bladehold
You're running mono-white (like I do; good man!) so to cast all these big guys shouldn't be a huge issue for you. The Hero ends games by herself, frequently putting your other guys over the top. It's a good card to have sit at the top of the curve.

-1 Swiftfoot Boots
Get yourself to 60 cards!

These are my (non-budget) suggestions. I don't know if you have access to my suggetions, but definitely recommend trying to get your hands on them if you can.

Here are my alternatives for the suggested money cards:
If you can't get two more Mirran Crusaders: Take out the 2 already in there, add 3 Blade Splicers and 1 Etched Champion to bring them up to 4. Blade Splicer is good because it's two bodies, and serves a similar purpose to Mirran Crusader.

If you can't get three Hero of Bladehold: Angelic Overseer may be your best bet for an alternate finisher... if you turn your deck more human focused (Champion of the Parish as a 1 drop, then max out on Blade Splicers, with 2 Angels). Otherwise, maybe keeping the Porcelain Legionnaires may be fine... but I still don't like it.

Don't be afraid to not have metalcraft! I know that seems weird, but honestly, the mechanic is inherently janky, and can be disrupted with relative ease (such as, I went to Dispatch my opponent's Geralf's Messenger after activating an Inkmoth Nexus. He made the Nexus Tragic Slip, and my removal turned into merely a tap down). So in light of this, when you see an opponent side in things like eight pieces of artifact removal, you need a deck that can function like a white aggro deck when you feel pressed for artifacts.

For your sideboard:
It depends on your meta. Mine is a lot of Red Deck Wins and Delver. So I load up on Day of Judgment and graveyard hate, also some Timely Reinforcements against those pesky Stromkirk Nobles. I also see some Mono-Black Zombies (which run crap like Phyrexian Obliterator) and Wolf Run Ramp, so I like to have Oblivion Rings and POSSIBLY Ghost Quarter.

But if you're facing a lot of token decks, I would definitely say keep in Days, and also maybe even Marrow Shards which stops offensive swarms of 1/1s for free. If you have Tempered Steel match ups, you might want to consider Revoke Existence or Divine Offering.

And if you REALLY want some kind of protection in your board, I would run a singleton of Faith's Shield, for no other reason than the Fateful Hour capacity.

I hope this helps! If you need anything else, just ask!

Thanks again! :D

I will go for the non-budget suggestions :P I already have one Hero of Bladehold that is sitting in my collection, as well as two foil. So I don't need to spend a single $ on those babes :P
I'll have to spend some money to get the Mirran Crusader but I'm pretty sure that they will be worth it ^^
I already had More dispatch in my SB, so I will just transfer the two of them to my main. Revoke Existence is currently on my SB.

Adding Timely Reinforcement in my SB, I know that this card can pretty much turn the tide of a match ;)

The Meta in my FNM is actually really varied. I've seen a couple of Birthing Pod decks, a couple of Infect Deck, one Phyrexian OPterator deck, three Werewold deck. And that is just what I fought against, so I'll have to be ready against a lot of possibilities.

Are you sure about mortar pod? Everyone says that it is really, really good. But I can't see myself sacrificing one of my very few creatures on the battlefield to do a mere 1 damage.

And what do you think abouty [C]Apostle's Blessing[/C] wouldn't be a good way to protect an important creature/artefact, or allow me to victory swing through artefact creature? It's the only thing on the top of my mind that can give Protection from Artifact.

Are you sure about mortar pod? Everyone says that it is really, really good. But I can't see myself sacrificing one of my very few creatures on the battlefield to do a mere 1 damage.

I've been beaten a few times where a Mortarpod was responsible for the last damage or two.  It's annoying to see on the other side of the table if you're the one with only a few life left, and it's great to have on your side when it's a down to the wire match.  Solid card in standard for sure.
The Meta in my FNM is actually really varied. I've seen a couple of Birthing Pod decks, a couple of Infect Deck, one Phyrexian OPterator deck, three Werewold deck. And that is just what I fought against, so I'll have to be ready against a lot of possibilities.

That does sound varied! Definitely, definitely bring in Grafdigger's Cage against the Pod matchups. Infect is tricky -- but at the same time not, because they're only prepared to play half a game, basically. As long as you can control the board with Day of Judgments and other removal, you should be okay.

Werewolf decks don't really sound like anything. Basic removal and aggro strategy should outpace them pretty quickly.

Absolutely sure! They don't seem like much, but let me list a few things that it does for you: Stromkirk Noble, Delver of Secrets, Gravecrawler, chump blocks where your other guys can't (such as the Noble or Phyrexian Crusader), and when your opponent is at 3 life or something and you need the damage through, sacrifice everything you got to the Mortar and finish the match without even having to swing in.

It really is one of the best equipments around for the reusability factor.

And what do you think abouty [C]Apostle's Blessing[/C] wouldn't be a good way to protect an important creature/artefact, or allow me to victory swing through artefact creature? It's the only thing on the top of my mind that can give Protection from Artifact.

Why are you worried about artifacts? What artifacts are targeting your guys? You're better off with Day of Judgment and Revoke Existence as an aggressive way to manage artifact threats. Puresteel has a pretty heavy split between creatures and non-creatures, so controlling the board is more important than protecting your few guys most of the time. Not to mention, Apostle's Blessing is 2 mana, or 1 if you pay two life, but you already are running four off-color "one drops." That's 8 life right there, you don't want to be sacrificing half of your life total for your own spells.

On that note, I would recommend running at least 1, and at most 3 Isolated Chapel to help alleviate some of that life loss, and then we also open ourselves up to a host of options, like Nihil Spellbomb in the board.

That does sound varied! Definitely, definitely bring in Grafdigger's Cage against the Pod matchups. Infect is tricky -- but at the same time not, because they're only prepared to play half a game, basically. As long as you can control the board with Day of Judgments and other removal, you should be okay.

Added two [C]Day of Judgment[/C] and one [C]Grafdigger's Cage[/C] to my Sideboard. Only one Grafdigger because I only had one available in my card inventory and I didn't feel like spending 10$ on a single Sideboard card :P

I feel like one Grafdigger can really easily be inserted in my deck in the case of need since it helps to get metalcraft. If I am to inster it, I'll just hope for a lucky draw :P

Edit: Ohh, they are about 3$ each now :P I used the price of the Dark Ascension pre-release, didn't thought they would drop that much. Might reconsider that if you feel like it may be really necessary.

Werewolf decks don't really sound like anything. Basic removal and aggro strategy should outpace them pretty quickly.

Werewolf deck have a lot of stuffs like Prey Upon, etc. As long as I have a Mirran crusader on the table, I shouldn't be in a too bad position.

Absolutely sure! They don't seem like much, but let me list a few things that it does for you: Stromkirk Noble, Delver of Secrets, Gravecrawler, chump blocks where your other guys can't (such as the Noble or Phyrexian Crusader), and when your opponent is at 3 life or something and you need the damage through, sacrifice everything you got to the Mortar and finish the match without even having to swing in.

It really is one of the best equipments around for the reusability factor.

Thanks Just did a couple of test run and I must say that I am REALLY suprised by this card! I am in love with it right now haha :P It can really finish someone and turn the tide of a match. Even more if there is a Hero of Bladehold on the table to do those nasty 2/1 soldiers that can be sacrificed for 1 direct damage for free with the help of a puresteel paladin.

Why are you worried about artifacts? What artifacts are targeting your guys? You're better off with Day of Judgment and Revoke Existence as an aggressive way to manage artifact threats. Puresteel has a pretty heavy split between creatures and non-creatures, so controlling the board is more important than protecting your few guys most of the time. Not to mention, Apostle's Blessing is 2 mana, or 1 if you pay two life, but you already are running four off-color "one drops." That's 8 life right there, you don't want to be sacrificing half of your life total for your own spells.

I've seen a couple of [C]Lux Cannon[/C] around as well... Those are really mean in artefact proliferation decks. Being able to protect one of my artefact or creature from him is a good plus :P Seen a couple of decks with [C]Perilous Myr[/c], etc...

My current test run with Two [C]Apostle's Blessing[/c] and Two [C]Dispatch[/c] proved to be REALLY efficient and usefull. Hell, even protecting a two droped Puresteel Paladin on third turn can proove extremely usefull. Having those [C]Flayer Husk[/C] and Mortarpod to put right after for extra cardtrip is awesome and will give the card disadvantage to the opponen. Did that one game and my Paladin swinged for 20 in fourth turn (well he had two War and Peace and two Flayer Husk on him and my opponent had 6 card in his hand :P but still :P) ^_^

On that note, I would recommend running at least 1, and at most 3 Isolated Chapel to help alleviate some of that life loss, and then we also open ourselves up to a host of options, like Nihil Spellbomb in the board.

Got two [C]Apostle's Blessing[/c] in main board at the moment, will probably place them in sideboard after a few more tests, or keep them.

Added Four [C]Isolated Chapel[/c] in the deck to help me cast the [C]Vault Skirge[/C] as recommended Also, there is always that fear peoples will have that you might have a couple of destroy creature in your hand or nasty black spells :P

and While splashing with black, I went in and added two [C]Vault of the Archangel[/C] in my mainboard. Being able to full swing with everything as Death Touch and Lifelink for four mana (Aka equipping a temporary [C]Basilisk Collar[/C] on everything)? While keeping the possibility to have a colorless mana from it? Why not ;)
I can see those pesky little soldier comming out of Hero of Bladehold having deathtouch, killing everything that were blocked by, or passing through dealing a couple of 2 damage before being sacrificed with a mortarpod ^_^

I think that Two wont mess up with my mana too much. Do you think I'd be able to go for four without disrupting my mana flow?

Also bought two Hero of Bladehold and One Hero of Bladehold foil (not the promo one, Me Pimpsta :P) from my friend.

I would drop your chapels down to 3. You really don't want that to ever be your first land played. You're really only splashing to alleviate Vault Skirge, so to run land-for-creature isn't too necessary.

And if you have two Vaults of the Archangel, drop your Buried Ruins down to 2. So it sounds like your mana base should look like:

2 Buried Ruin
2 Vault of the Archangel
3 Isolated Chapel
15 Plains
22 Lands

That seems solid to me. But if what you're building is working for you, go for it! Did you see the B/W Puresteel list in the last post of the archetype thread? Now that you have black options, you may wanna take a peak at it for some ideas. Also, in today's Daily MTG Daily Deck List there was U/W Puresteel list that I'll also be adding to the thread now.
Humm I looked through the thread and I havent seen anything about B/W o.O

Could you link me to the right page, please?

Thanks,

LordAzuRa
Sorry about that! Here's the link:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
No problem! If you play the deck anywhere, or want to do more workshopping, please feel free to contribute to the archetype thread! I'd love to have it come back to life with the little time we have left with our main man!
Guess who has gone UNDEFEATED at tonight's Friday Night Magic and won an awesome Dismember Alternate Art Promo Foil??? :D