anyone here have a relentless rats deck?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Relentless Rats

Im very curious to see someones set up. I feel like this kind of deck could be a monster in a casual setting haha

Feel free to post your deck/experience with it!

God Bless.
O what a tender, compassionate friend - He met the need of my heart; Shadows dispelling, With joy I am telling, He made all the darkness depart.
I have one built for multiplayer games.

As I only have a comparative handful of Relentless Rats - acquired from trade or occasional packs - my deck focuses as much on swarming as it does Baneful Omen.

It's fun and wins occasionally.  When I get to a real computer, I will post it for you.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
My band teacher Mr. Rischer has a Relentless Rats Deck, and it is so annoying....

Tappy Casting! 

My brother has a B/G Relentless Rats deck. He uses the Green for Krosan Grip, Doubling Chant, Overwhelming Stampede, and Steely Resolve. Black for the Relentless Rats, Dark Ritual, and Go For The Throat. When it comes out right its super nasty.

Edit: Added Autocard.   
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Sorry, I'm new so I dont know how to get the card names to show the cards.

Welcome to the game and boards, Necro-Nerd79!  To autocard, place [ c][ /c] (without the spaces) around each properly spelled card title, so that [ c]Relentless Rats[ /c] becomes Relentless Rats.

I promised a decklist once I sat at a real computer.  Enjoy.

As I acquire more rats (a slow process, as I am not buying them as singles) they will slide in for other cards.  Baneful Omen prefers Scroll Rack over Crystal Ball, but my Scroll Racks are in other decks.  Mirri is there because it amuses me to have a cat in a rat deck.

Overall, this deck is fun and has won against up to four opponents, but the blowouts only come about due to Baneful Omen.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
thanks for posting your decks, and i gotta say im surprised. Most of the relentless rats decks ive seen online have almost double the relentless rats as you guys od. Ill definately have to consider the build you guys are running.
O what a tender, compassionate friend - He met the need of my heart; Shadows dispelling, With joy I am telling, He made all the darkness depart.
@TimTebow

Really guy? Tim Tebow? ::sigh:: it never endsssssssssss!

Fin 
@TimTebow

Really guy? Tim Tebow? ::sigh:: it never endsssssssssss!

Fin 

You can not hide from Tebow mania. We will find you.
I've got a rat deck, but owning only 6 Relentless, it's not really centered around Relentless Rats.

I've always had a soft spot for the idea of Ripple Rats though

2 x Swamp
4 x Thrumming Stone
4 x Dark Ritual
Relentless Rats

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

Follow me to No Goblins Allowed

A M:tG/D&D message board with a good community and usable software

THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920