Blue Bounce Deck

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Okay so I was told about this type of deck. I did a bit of research and I like the method behind it but I just don't know where to start on making a deck to be honest. Any help is good help!
I've seen (and have my own) BU versions to make use of Warped Devotion.  Monoblue versions are quite doable, as well.

Note that reusable bounce trumps one-shots, so Capsize and Crystal Shard are your friends.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
Yeah being able to hold onto the card instead of putting it into your graveyard after you use it definately can be better than a one time use. 

Got a couple questions I guess to ask. What should out weight the other in terms of how many you have; creatures or instant/sorcerys?

And what are the most common color set ups used for a bounce deck? Ive noticed blue and you mentioned U/B. Are there any others or just specifically two colors that prodominately have the ability to work with the deck?  

What exactly do you mean by bounce? There is the traditional venser deck bounce that abuses come into play abilities, leave play abilities and stack abuse.

There is the ninja bounce that abuses leave play abilities. (thalakos seer)

There is combo bounce where some repeatable loop powers out a game winning combo.(cloudstone curio)

And finally there is the type that just uses straight up unsummon effects to clear the opponents board. (capsize, time elemental type decks)
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
The nastiest bounce deck I've had to play against (and got pumped!) was UB;
 It had Sunken Hope & Warped Devotion, no creatures, lots of bounce that could target any permanent, lots of repeatable card draw and counter.
Propaganda the only defensive card, pretty hard to get through that with no land.....
I struggled to keep lands in play and when I did, he just bounced any threats.
Then he'd bounce Sunken Hope and plonk down Frost TitanStormtide Leviathan to win
-= game =-

Some cards you should consider;
Repeatable effects like Howling Mine, or even Temple Bell - The bell is useful as you can choose not to use it when you're doing well.
As long as you include a good amount of draw, you'll be able to pack your deck with cards like Boomerang.
As far as repeatable bounce, I'm gonna link this;
I'm trying to make a MP deck based around bounce at the mo', and here's some of the suggestions.
You'll see the Isochron Scepter, take a good look at that option!
      community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
isochron scepter  is a must in bounce decks. Repeatable boomerang, unsummon, or best of all snap  is really powerful.
Woot! Go RED! I love red! Red is awesome! Did I mention I love red?
those personality things
Suprisingly enough, in that test, I'm not red I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Boss smileys: Come check out the Expanded Multiverse Project for great stories and a great community
quotes
56778328 wrote:
Why did you post it here? "Hey, all you guys who play this game! I'm not gonna play it!" "Umm... Ok, dude."
The nastiest bounce deck I've had to play against (and got pumped!) was UB;
 It had Sunken Hope & Warped Devotion, no creatures, lots of bounce that could target any permanent, lots of repeatable card draw and counter.
Propaganda the only defensive card, pretty hard to get through that with no land.....
I struggled to keep lands in play and when I did, he just bounced any threats.
Then he'd bounce Sunken Hope and plonk down Frost TitanStormtide Leviathan to win

Well... it seems it is time to revise my Warped Devotion deck.  Fortunately, I've a playset of Sunken Hope seeking a home.

Thank you!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
Used to have a black/blue return deck.
Cards that may be interresting:
Aether burst
quash 
disrupt
rhystic study
wash out
recoil
callous oppressor