Castle Battlemap?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Has anyone seen a poster-sized gridded castle map?

The dungeon tiles are great, but they don't include quite enough "flooring" and the tower piece has an arcane circle on its floor. I would like a bit more of a generic starting point.

If nobody knows of one, I will use my scanner and limited photomanipulation skills to make one, print it, tape it, and then laminate it. But I was hoping someone had already done all the work for me!
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
are you looking for interior only? courtyard?
I've found some good maps on rpgmapshare.com

I also use my old Heroquest and Dragon Strike boards (the second one in particular as it has city, castle, dungeon, and wilderness maps).
Owner and Proprietor of the House of Trolls. God of ownership and possession.
are you looking for interior only? courtyard?

I am running Citadel of the Corruptor (Goodman Games) and it has a wonderful dwarven construct castle setting with an outer bailey, an inner bailey, and a keep set in the mountain. I was able to hodgepodge the outer bailey using the Dungeon Tiles, had to mix and match the ground tiles something awful.

At this point, I want the inner and outer bailey courtyards. I'll save the keep interior for later.
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
not sure if this is what your looking for or helpfull

paizo.com/products/btpy8oti?GameMastery-...
not sure if this is what your looking for or helpfull

paizo.com/products/btpy8oti?GameMastery-...

Perfect! That will fill my inner bailey and keep requirements perfectly. ANd now I am wading through the other maps they are offering. Thank you!

• Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
your welcome