Making a cat person

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
ok so i want to make a cat person but forgot the name and what book thier out of, so if some1 can post the name and book that would be awsome. This is for a 3.5 campion playing with some friends.
Razorclaw ShifterRaces of Eberron

For future 3.5 inquiries, you can find the D&D Previous Editions Forum here

There was a race of cat people in the 3.5 Miniatures handbook as I recall.
ok so i want to make a cat person but forgot the name and what book thier out of, so if some1 can post the name and book that would be awsome. This is for a 3.5 campion playing with some friends.

thanks for info ull rock also found one in the savage spicies book LOL. Guess i should slow down on the reading roflmao.
Laughing
Races of the Wild had an actual Catfolk race, I believe.
The cat race is called the Tibbit.  It is found in the Dragon Magazine Compendium Volume 1.

You have the free will to agree or disagree.
You have the ability to act freely on the above choice regardless of the consequences.

This thread has been moved by VCL request. 

If you have any questions, please contact:
Customer Service 
Can you define cat person a little more clearly? there are actualy a few races that would fit. two that come to mind are the cat folk and tibbit, boath already mentioned. The cat folk is in both minitures handbook and races of the wild, and the tibbit is in dragon compendium. I'm sure there are otherraces that fit the bill, I just can't recal them at the moment.
Sign In to post comments