[DC] Dare I say... expansions?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth
www.wizards.com/DnD/Product.aspx?x=dnd/p...

Dungeon Command: Heart of Cormyr

Each Dungeon Command faction comes in its own box, containing twelve miniatures (plus the cards, tiles, and rules for the game). In addition to their use in Dungeon Command, these miniatures can also be used in the D&D RPG, with their cards further usable with D&D Adventure System board games (Castle Ravenloft, Wrath of Ashardalon, and The Legend of Drizzt).

Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth

Dungeon Command: Heart of Cormyr

Each Dungeon Command faction comes in its own box, containing twelve miniatures (plus the cards, tiles, and rules for the game). In addition to their use in Dungeon Command, these miniatures can also be used in the D&D RPG, with their cards further usable with D&D Adventure System board games (Castle Ravenloft, Wrath of Ashardalon, and The Legend of Drizzt).

This got me really excited because a monster expansion pack is exactly what I was looking for. The biggest problem I have with these games is that after a while the monster selection feels very stale. I'm curious to see how the cards are formatted and how they would work in the adventure system.
And the sting of Lolth is very appropiate thematically for Legend of Drizzt
This is a huge selling point for me. I have Ravenloft and Drizzt, but I'll probably go get Ashardalon, because my regularD&D group loves these games as an alternate on our game nights.

The simple addition of monster cards for these games into Dungeon Command has sold me already.
THere are cards inserted that do work for crossover with the board games, plus the tiles would probably work too (since i don't have any of the boardgames, I'm not 100% sure).