How The?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Laboratory Maniac. . . How do you win?
Decks Used Slivers - Dragons - Artifacts - Elves Monsters - : Vampires - Knights - Infect
Your library is your deck. What's the confusing part?
All Generalizations are Bad
It says instead. I'm sure that's significant. So no, you wouldn't lose or end up in a draw.

Play with Leveler
Do keep in mind, that one does not lose the game as soon as the library is empty. You only lose when you attempt to draw a card from an empty library, be it from an ability or from your draw step. The Maniac's replacement ability causes you to win the game when you attempt to draw from an empty library rather than lose it.
Do keep in mind, that one does not lose the game as soon as the library is empty. You only lose when you attempt to draw a card from an empty library, be it from an ability or from your draw step. The Maniac's replacement ability causes you to win the game when you attempt to draw from an empty library rather than lose it.

Thanks for the help. I was confused on what it was meaning. I always though you'd lose once you didnt have a library, didnt know it was until you hit your draw step. 
Decks Used Slivers - Dragons - Artifacts - Elves Monsters - : Vampires - Knights - Infect

Thanks for the help. I was confused on what it was meaning. I always though you'd lose once you didnt have a library, didnt know it was until you hit your draw step. 

Not necessarly just your draw step.. anything that could cause you to draw a card from an empty library would (normally) result in you losing the game.
Sign In to post comments