Return to Ravnica? More like Return to Dryads

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Will we finally get a real Dryad lord? A Dryad planeswalker? A Dryad mythic?
Considering that Ravnica is the only plane since Masques where the tribe matters, I hope so~
ITT we speculate the future of the most important tribal in the game.
Considering that Ravnica is the only plane since Masques where the tribe matters

Not Alara?

Considering that Ravnica is the only plane since Masques where the tribe matters

Not Alara?

onslaught block? Kamigawa block? Time spiral block (slivers)? Lorwyn and morningtide? Alara? RoE (allies)? Innistrad?...

Not Alara?

onslaught block? Kamigawa block? Time spiral block (slivers)? Lorwyn and morningtide? Alara? RoE (allies)? Innistrad?...

I interpreted tribe meaning factions.

Every single block has some sort of Tribal. 

Not Alara?

I interpreted tribe meaning factions.

Every single block has some sort of Tribal. 

So what you meant when you said 'tribe' is not anything to do with the term tribe at all.

So, faction... You mean like Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Humans, Spirits? I think there has been a recent set with those... Lorwyn; faeries, kithkin, elementals, giants, merfolk... 

Or did you mean color combinations? Like R/B vampires, U/B zombies... G/W Humans, R/G werewolves, U/B faeries, R/W giants?

What do you mean when you say 'faction'? Do you mean specifically a set with guilds? Because if you mean a set specifically with two color guilds, then yes, the set with two color guilds is the only set with two color guilds. 
Isn't the OP specifically talking about Dryads? Not tribal in general.
He said "the tribe matters," meaning dryads....
Isn't the OP specifically talking about Dryads? Not tribal in general.

Uh, yeah
wat@all of these posts