Complete list of current guides

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
All guides sumitted to this list in this thread will be accepted as long as it is being updated at least monthly. 

There is another similar list here, which lists many guides. It is an excellent resource. It excludes some guides though. A little competition can go a long way in productivity. 

Guides will be added and removed as they are reported in the thread as being updated or no longer being updated.

Format to specify a guide to list:

Guide Name
Guide Link
Kind of Guide
Last Update Date

Do not post in this thread any other information.
Please keep this thread concise. 
Derailers will be reported. 
Questions regarding the guides should be posted elsewhere.
Participation in this thread is optional.

Concisely: I want a system where players don't have to pick between mechanics and roleplaying. I hope 5E fails asap so a better system can be made asap.

( I can't believe what they did to the forums. The sterile lack or color is rather depressing. )

Concisely: I want a system where players don't have to pick between mechanics and roleplaying. I hope 5E fails asap so a better system can be made asap.

( I can't believe what they did to the forums. The sterile lack or color is rather depressing. )

reserved

reserved

Guide Name: Baja's list of the best powers for heroic tier
Guide Link: tinyurl.com/ckpjhuf
Kind of Guide: Heroic Tier
Last Update Date: 4/9/12

Due to complaints received about this thread, I've closed it. The thread will be reviewed to determine if it should be permanently closed, re-opened, and/or a new thread or threads created in it’s place.

ORC_Chaos