Cards - Peaches

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everyone!

I am looking for some help on locating some cards as a gift for a friend. He recently started playing Magic and his birthday is coming up. Our group of friends has affectionately nicknamed him 'Peaches'. So, I am looking for cards that have a Peach theme to them to give him for his birthday. I have found these two cards: Peach Garden Oath & Spike Feeder. I was wondering if there are any other cards that might have a peach theme or even maybe a fruit theme that has peaches in it to buy for him?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Cute idea.

Well I was hoping to mention Spike Feeder but you already found it.
So...Afiya Grove looks good.
Deglamer might have some peaches in there.
Bountiful Harvest has some, I believe.
Rules Nut Advisor
Bountiful Harvest has some, I believe.

I would gladly donate several of these lol.
Thanks for all your help, everyone! I got a handfull of cards now and am excited to put them in his bday card. Cool
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Can we at least know how he got that nickname ? 
My decks, mostly casuals, but some I use online with some small changes: http://www.mtgvault.com/Profile.aspx?UserID=91484
Can we at least know how he got that nickname ? 

Sure! It was really uneventful actually. lol

It was his wife's birthday and we had gotten her a tiarra that said "Princess" on it. Sometime during the night he ended up wearing it, and his wife was relaying a story about him using her body wash (which was peach scented). So, naturally the gamers in the group started calling him Princess Peach (after the Mario games), which when your drunk can get to be a mouthfull. So, it was shortened it to Peaches. 

A few weeks later we had a 30th birthday party for another friend and and all of the parents were around. Of course once everyone got drunk again, people started calling him Peaches. The parents got a huge kick out of this and everyone calls him Peaches now. 
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
With friends like that, who needs enemies! hahaha
I love trolls Dont hate me because I'm blunt and you cannot handle it
^ Indeed.

My decks, mostly casuals, but some I use online with some small changes: http://www.mtgvault.com/Profile.aspx?UserID=91484