G/W/B Ramp Evolution

1 post / 0 new

Here is my current evolution of G/W/B ramp. I'm finding more and more that ramp has to diversify its threats in order to stay competative. So many people are expecting the ramp into the titan now that it seems to no longer reliably win games. So far, this list has been working out well for me. I've debated taking out the walkers of the list since they no longer seem as game breaking when they hit the table. I might switch them out for a few Grave Titans or more Wurmcoils since they seem to be doing well in my current meta. Lingering souls has been nothing short of AMAZING. Being able to throw out 4 trash blockers while setting up has been invaluable against aggro decks, and late game they become 1/1 Life Link-Deathtouchers and strong Gavony targets. Also, Crusader has proved to be a nice addition to the mix. It gives early board presence, and, with the help of Angelic Destiny, a very solid turn 4 2-clock. I would love any feedback on how to tighten this deck. I've been experimenting with the Birds of Paradise/ GSZ package so I can turn 2 Mirran, turn 3 Destiny but it has yet to really prove effective. Also, GSZ doesn't do well here due to the lack of green targets.

24 Lands
3 woodland cemetery
2 vault of the archangel
2 gavony township
4 sunpetal grove
4 Razorverge thicket
5 forest
2 swamp
2 plains

14 Creatures
2 Elesh Norn
4 Primeval titan