New Dragonlance Material!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Go make some! :P

No seriously. Go make some, and submit it.

wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/dred/...

They specifically want DL related articles.

So, shall we throw some ideas around?

I'd obviously like some character themes. Orders of High Sorcery. Knightly Orders of Solamnia. Rules for dragonriding. Lance feats, mayhap.

What else?
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
More sex and gender equality and racial equality shouldn't even be an argument--it should simply be an assumption for any RPG that wants to stay relevant in the 21st century.
104340961 wrote:
Pine trees didn't unanimously decide one day that leaves were gauche.
http://community.wizards.com/doctorbadwolf/blog/2012/01/10/how_we_can_help_make_dndnext_awesome
It would be great to see some rules on dragon aerial battles with lances.  I agree on the themes, and would love to see some Krynnish races as well.
Trampas Whiteman ---DragonHelm---> Whitestone Council Dragonlance Nexus Long Live the Lance!
What do you think should be done with the races of Krynn?
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
More sex and gender equality and racial equality shouldn't even be an argument--it should simply be an assumption for any RPG that wants to stay relevant in the 21st century.
104340961 wrote:
Pine trees didn't unanimously decide one day that leaves were gauche.
http://community.wizards.com/doctorbadwolf/blog/2012/01/10/how_we_can_help_make_dndnext_awesome
It's pretty simple what we need: a Kender race (with hopak) and plenty of supporting material!

Nothing really, other then Kender.  Maybe Irda?  We already have the bases covered.  The new article is covering Draconians/Dragonborn.  What I really want to see is stuff on the Solamnics and Orders of High Sorcery.

I think the differences in the Irda and Nzunta races warrants the Nzunta getting their own race entry.  

What I really want to see is stuff on the Solamnics and Orders of High Sorcery.

Me too. It would be great to get both those.

Quarrels and Quills online play by post community. Got a setting? Get a forum. We need members so if you like to write check us out. RPG Tools Need a name or other help. check this site out