Help free Avacyn! Share AVR Facebook tab to reveal Avacyn, Angel of Hope Preview Card!

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
From the official Magic Facebook page:

"The time is dire! Humanity needs Avacyn. Help free her by visiting the Avacyn Restored tab. Share with your friends, and when we reach 10,000 shares, the Helvault will open to reveal the Avacyn, Angel of Hope preview card for the very first time!"

Link: Click me

Shares at the moment: 808!

Quick, spread the link and let's reveal the first preview card of Avacyn Restored, Avacyn herself!

IMAGE(http://oi39.tinypic.com/14mvxh5.jpg)

Looks like the card is actually named Avacyn, Angel of Hope. Though I don't know why that needed to be argued over in the first place.

Pretty cool marketing trick and I'm glad it's her and not some random card that's previewed first.
10,000? Yeesh. That'll never happen.
I don't think 10,000 is that far out of reach. So long as people actually DO it, I think word wil spread fast
Facebook and chain letters? Haha, no.
I would but I don't have a Facebook by choice, and will not get one either.
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.
Up to 3650!
ill go advertise more visters from You make the Card.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

4000 shares. At this rate we might see the card tonight.
Just did my share of sharing :D
I hate joining in on this kinda stuff, but I'm still excited we finally get to see her!
ill go advertise more visters from You make the Card.

Because it fits so well there!

Like SleetFox, I hate joining in on this stuff. Unlike SleetFox, and like always, I'm not excited.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because 360pr-design.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

anyone else have this problem? 
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because 360pr-design.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

It was working for me before and now I'm getting the same message.

It was working for me before and now I'm getting the same message.

They haven't actually finished the card, they took the site doen when they realized how many magic players had facebooks.