Dragon 410 - Dragon Editorial: Sweet Rejection

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dragon 410
Dragon Editorial: Sweet Rejection
by Christopher Perkins

The submission window for Dragon and Dungeon has rolled around again, and with it, our list of do’s and don’ts.

Talk about this editorial here.

astralArchivist.com - 4e D&D house rules, homebrew, and story hours - now featuring ENWorld's Zeitgeist adventure path! Will Thibault is a winged, feathered serpent rarely found anywhere except in warm, jungle-like regions or flying through the ether. Due to his intelligence and powers he is regarded with awe by the inhabitants of his homelands and is considered to be divine.
Up until I saw the comment about being bored of Forgotten Realms I was totally buying into the April 1st article that was posted, because more Gamma World material and a cross over of certain Magic themes into D&D is exactly the kind of thing I'm interested in. I love Gamma World, love Magic, and a Zendikar campaign & player guide would make for fantastic gaming. Just in case anyone is keeping notes
A Planescape adventure, iiiinteresting.

Given what I've written before, I'd normally be jumping through flaming hoops to pitch something for this, however the 4e mechanics... not so much my thing unless it was a collaborative project. *ponder*
Shemeska the Marauder, Freelancer 5 / Yugoloth 10
..."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" contenteditable="true" />Given what I've written before, I'd normally be jumping through flaming hoops to pitch something for this, however the 4e mechanics... not so much my thing unless it was a collaborative project. *ponder*

You could always find a co-author for the mechanics stuff. It is actually not all that hard to master.

Gomez