ok i am stuck in the middle of no-where for a while with no one to play or discuss magic with and i want to learn how to make the perfect championship worthy deck so if i could get some advice and insight that would be awsome

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
ok i am stuck in the middle of no-where for a while with no one to play or discuss magic with and i want to learn how to make the perfect championship worthy deck so if i could get some  advice and insight that would be awsome
Play Magic Online if you don't have friends to play with in person.  If you are looking to win tournaments, either start playing and building a lot, or copy a tournament-winning deck and practice hard with it.
Someone posted this on another forum and it's been stuck in my head for a few days now, I'm not sure if they were trolling or what but I like it -

"It's not a good deck unless it has 3 win conditions and does NOT contain any single creature that you can't afford to lose." 
If it ain't Baroque, don't fix it.
i know how u feel bud
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
ive made a white/blue spirit aggro/control that i believe is worthy and im too poor to afford magic online haha i also have a red blue burn/mill deck that is 1-0 so far if you wanna see them ill post a link
I would start by understanding that there are multiple formats that can be played. From there pick a format that interests you, find a deck in that format, and play it against other good decks in the format. Do this until you find a deck you like that is good, then go to a tournament.

Sign In to post comments