suggestions for a colorless deck

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Sup guys, title of the post says it all. The other day, while browsing gatherer for some multi-colored deck ideas, I said to myself screw this lets make a colorless deck. Landwise I went with urzatron, locus land and Vesuva. Since, this can net some heavy mana in short time.  I’m considering adding maybe the big ones from Eldrazi since I already have It that betrays but I’m mostly looking for cards like spend X for a Y effect. Thanks in advance for the suggestions

the small artifacts that make mana of any color allows you use come colored spells which you need cuz you want stuff like sylvan scrying to get your lands going.
gelatinous genesis
orcish settlers
are about the only really playable x spells with exsanguinate and banefire being good but too low without crazy fast mana or heavy control support. 
on that note all is dust and oblivion stone or nevinyrral's disk add great control. well as ward of bones
dont forget karn liberated if you have $$ he fixes almost anything, duplicant, helvault and brittle effigy all offer great colorless removal
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

Also, putting on your sideboard or switching in Titan Forge and Bonehoard  Might not be a bad idea. The plague myr's have infect, but they were the only ultra cheap colorless mana ramp I know about. You could also use 2 Iron Myr and 2 Gold Myr as a replacement for him??
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
Thanks for the input guys, I'll  go with Karn and eldrazi's fatties.
you may want to consider Reliquary Tower and a Brass Squire too if you are going to go with high equip stuff i would also suggest Argentum Armor and Urza's mine, Urza's tower, and Urza's Power Plant