Bought My First Fat Pack

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wasnt too bad for the first fat pack I ever bought. (surprising i know) Anyway, it wasnt too bad of a pack, the main card that was worth while was Havengul Lich.

Now I may have to try and make a deck with him in it or throw him in my blue/black artifact deck. 
Decks Used Slivers - Dragons - Artifacts - Elves Monsters - : Vampires - Knights - Infect
It does has an interresting ability, but I think it's too manaheavy to be really good!

I always buy the fatpacks because I use the small set booklet when I put my collection in order.
Havengul Lich is usually a card you build around, he isn't that great if you just throw him into any deck
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
Havengul Lich is usually a card you build around, he isn't that great if you just throw him into any deck

For casual he's... pretty amazing if you just throw him into any deck. He's a 4/4 for 5 mana with an ability that lets him recur creatures in his graveyard. Gravedigger is a 2/2 for 4 mana with the same effect, and he only does it once.
I pulled a [C]Havengul Lich[/C] today, too :D

IMAGE(http://oi39.tinypic.com/14mvxh5.jpg)

I'll have to post up my deck list for the deck I want to throw him in.
Decks Used Slivers - Dragons - Artifacts - Elves Monsters - : Vampires - Knights - Infect
My DKA fat pack has like 4 mythics in it.  Let me remember what they were.

The multicolor vampire woman thing
The only dragon in the set
The DFC blade demon thing
Helvault (I cheated on this one, because I went to check my cards).

I also have Thalia, um, the coffin cage thing, uh, among other things.

The funny thing is, I pulled a Drogskol Captain, Diregraf Captain, and a Stormkirk Captain from the same fat pack.  No immerwolf though.

Then I have Archangel's Light from buying 1 DKA pack, but that one doesn't count, as it isn't part of the fat pack.

I remember some BS fat packs that I opened, such as the M12 one, where I pulled 5 cancels in the same fat pack.

Oh OH OH so it's STROMkirk.  It took me until now to realize that, and I actually own the Carnival of Blood intro pack.  You know, the one with the um, vampires in it?

As for my first fat pack, it was green, it was large, contained a novel, 6 boosters, and um, if you turn it to the side, it sort of looks triangular, and it doesn't come with any card boxes.  Of course I won't remember which rares that I pulled, from the rest of the rares I pulled from non fat pack boosters in that set.  That set was fifth dawn.  I could tell you which fat pack rares I pulled from Betrayers and Saviors of Kamigawa, because the boosters packs I bought from those 2 sets were only from the fat packs that I bought, and I never bought any more Betrayers and Saviors boosters.
Nah Nah Nah... Nah Nah Nah... SPORTSCENTER... THE PLACE FOR SPORTS
The only fat pack I ever bought was Coldsnap of all sets.
blah blah metal lyrics
No immerwolf though.

The same fat pack, I got one of those. I didnt see much awesomeness in it. But thats just me.
Only fat pack I ever bought was Ravnica, and mostly because it had a novel.
I trade for the encyclopaedias, not worth $45 to me.
Bought a fat pack 2 weeks ago for Dark Ascention and Drew Huntmaster of the Fells

Was pretty happy

IMAGE(http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/Lambadelta/Rachel.jpg)