Forest x58
Island x3 

SIDEBOARD:
Surgical extraction x4
Mana Leak x4
Naturalize x4   
Island x3       

Sideboard, while it dilutes it, deals with possible removal spells 

It'd be better if it was modern. Dryad Arbor stompy.
running this for FNM and possibly the GrandPrix SLC
Lost in the Woods x4
Forest x58
Island x3 

SIDEBOARD:
Surgical extraction x4
Mana Leak x4
Naturalize x4   
Island x3       

Sideboard, while it dilutes it, deals with possible removal spells 

so apperantly asking for advice in 2 forums is spam??? I think this could be a tier 1 deck, thats why I posted it in tier 1 too.
I really wish people would take the whole 5 minutes it requires to look over the forum guidelines posts before making posts in the Tournament Center, and then complaining because either no one answers, or they get flagged for spamming.

Tournament Center threads, be they Tier 1 or Tier 2, are meant for established archetypes ONLY. Threads are not to be made in these forums without the expressed consent of, or by request of a VCL.

If you are looking for help, advice, or feedback on your deck, and your deck isn't already represented in the archetype posts already present in the Tournament Center, it belongs in the Standard Deck Help forums, you know, the one that has "deck help" in its name.

Reading is tech!
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
so apperantly asking for advice in 2 forums is spam??? I think this could be a tier 1 deck, thats why I posted it in tier 1 too.

/facepalm

What Eon said.
It loses to UB control.  (Nephalia Drownyard)
Aside from the fact that the deck shouldnt have been posted here:

The downside is that maindeck it does nothing for the first 5 turns, against an aggro deck that means you do nothing until your opponent has already won, and you have no actual win condition yourself, you simply, maybe, stop your opponent winning
100th post 29/01/12 500th post 19/05/12 1000th post 19/07/12 How many planeswalkers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Show
Better question, what does Nicol Bolas want with the lightbulb?
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/25ceed5d20286936a2014d5e9a9026d2.jpg?v=90000)
The Downside really is if you don't draw one of these 4 cards...
or the opp just burns you... or mills you...or destroys the enchantment while you dont have one of those 4 mana leaks...
I've seen Lost in the Woods do hilarious things in drafts but it sucks anywhere else.