Arborean Miniatures

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone know where I can get some miniatures for Arboreans?
I don't know what an Arborean is, but I'm pretty familiar with minis. What are Arboreans? 
One-half of the tabletop gaming news podcast Going Last Co-author on AoA 2-3 and 4-1.
I don't know what an Arborean is, but I'm pretty familiar with minis. What are Arboreans? 

Arboreans were in the H3 - Pyramid of Shadow.  I believe they were unique to that adventure and may not have a mini - but I could be wrong
More importantly, one might describe them as....
One-half of the tabletop gaming news podcast Going Last Co-author on AoA 2-3 and 4-1.
From the Pyramid of Shadows adventure.  "Arboreans are humanoids with tough, brown skin similar in texture to tree bark. They are violent, stalking and killing all who enter their lands.  Arboreans hang intruders above their sacred gardens to allow their blood to nourish the plants below."

"Medium natural humanoid (plant)"
I don't think there are any, but you could use the black woods dryad or the wizened elder watcher, which are both medium-sized minis (take up one square). There's also the twig blight, although it is a pretty small mini.

Wizened Elder Watcher
Wizened Elder Watcher

Black Woods Dryad
Black Woods Dryad

Twig Blight
Twig Blight

I found a picture of the arborneans, and I think the dryad fits the best. If you wanted you could mod it a bit and put a robe on it, or give it a scythe from another mini.

Arborean
That reminds me alot of GW's dryad minis; www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/produ...