Good adventure for about level 4?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everybody.

I'm currently running Keep on the Shadowfell and wonder if anyone have recommendations for a good adventure (from Dungeon, for example) to run after that, for about level 4. Prefarbly nothing about fighting demons and/or devils.
I think that Madness at Gardmore Abbey starts at around level 4. It also takes place near (and partly in) Winterhaven, so should be easy to go straight in to after Keep on the Shadowfell. 
actually it starts at 6

cairn of the winter king in the monster vault is perfect for 4s
actually it starts at 6

cairn of the winter king in the monster vault is perfect for 4s

You are correct. My mistake. 

It's still a good adventure, worth checking out when the party level more. I'll second frothsof's suggestion, too. The Monster Vault is a good buy in any case.
no big deal, i love the gardmore box, i suggest going from cairn to gardmore
There are four D&D Insider advantures for 4th level characters; Stormcrow Tor, Pillar of Eyes, Glowstone Caverns, and Leader of the Pack. Pillar of Eyes and Glowstone Cavern are both set in the Chaos Scar. Stormcrow Tor is old, and it's monsters are a bit outdated mat-wise. Leader of the pack is for levels 4-6, so it's a little challenging for a fourth level party. They all have downsides, but you could probably run any of them.
I started with Keep on the shadowfell , then Cairn of the Winterking L4 and then
Orcs of Stonefang Pass L5.

Cairn of the Winterking and Orcs of Stonefang Pass are both quite good