CB Question about my Hybrid Cleric|Druid

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

I have a Cleric Druid Hybrid.  Its level 6 and has an AC of 25 on the CB.  However, all I can come up with is an AC of 24 so I'm wondering if you can spot where the other point is coming from.

Possibly relevant details:

Battle Cleric's Lore

Stats:  Str 10, Con 18, Dex 8, Int 13, Wis 20, Cha 10

Feats:

Hybrid Talent: Primal Swarm
Staff Expertise
Spirit Talker
Mending Spirit

Equipment

Summoned Scale Armor +2

My math:  10+3 (1/2 level)+7 (Scale)+2 (Enh)+2 (Shield Bonus from Battle Cleric's Lore)= 24...  Is the Builder wrong or am I missing something?
You're missing the "masterwork" bonus on your scale armor.  Previously, you had to select masterwork armor as an option, but they just baked in the increases to AC into generic armor.  Basically, at +2 enhancement, the base AC of Scale becomes 8, not 7.
"You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." -The Doctor, Remembrance of the Daleks
OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks
You're missing the "masterwork" bonus on your scale armor.  Previously, you had to select masterwork armor as an option, but they just baked in the increases to AC into generic armor.  Basically, at +2 enhancement, the base AC of Scale becomes 8, not 7.

This rocks.  I just learned this same thing from one of the online response crews... cause I thought it was a bug.  I'm glad I was wrong! Laughing  My Cleric has as high an AC as many of the tanks and other cool dudes in the group.