The Misadventures of Pralg the Orc

Follow the Misadventures of Pralg the Orc and his monstrous friends as they battle pride, prejudice and zombies in their quest to better themselves and their respective peoples!

From left:
Zissiren the lizardfolk [rogue]
Pralg the orc [fighter]
Trog the troglodyte [barbarian]
Vorastrix "Trixie" the kobold [cleric]
"Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind."

~ David G. Allen

Check out Pralg's recent family photo:

"Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind."

~ David G. Allen

Pralg and his gang of misfits like to go exploring the tunnels and passageways of the Underdark. Sometimes they stumble upon ancient ruins. One time they entered a crypt and encountered a restless spirit:

~ David G. Allen

I gotta say these are very entertaining! Made me crack up!
Keep em coming!
I gotta say these are very entertaining! Made me crack up!
Keep em coming!

Cool! Glad you're enjoying them. I intend to keep doing this series as long as I can come up with more ideas.

~ David G. Allen

I've started a new story series featuring Pralg the Orc and his buddies. I'll post the pics here, but I'm also making a new thread dedicated to the story. Here's the link: Gruumsh Must Be Crazy!

~ David G. Allen