Sideboarding in Jund

1 post / 0 new
Have a PTQ tomorrow... and changed my deck at the last minute from LOAM to Jund... and wanted some help with sideboarding please...

I haven't played Jund before (as a deck) but Loam has a lot of the same cards, and do kinda the same thing with different methods..

My main question is.. I have never played with Bloodbraid Elf , are there any tricks to it as far as when the best time to play it, or when you shouldn't play it or... anything at all? I don't want to go in and do something stupid because I've never used Cascade before.

Then sideboard... thinking I will see a lot of: Burn, Affinity, and other Jund --  Thinking the Deck / sideboard will look something like this? :

Deck  
Bloodbraid Elf
Dark Confidant
Grim Lavamancer
Kitchen Finks
Tarmogoyf
Creatures [17]
Liliana of the Veil
Planeswalkers [4]
Inquisition of Kozilek
Lightning Bolt
Maelstrom Pulse
Terminate
Thoughtseize
Spells [15]
Blackcleave Cliffs
Blood Crypt
Copperline Gorge
Forest
Overgrown Tomb
Raging Ravine
Stomping Ground
Swamp
Treetop Village
Twilight Mire
Verdant Catacombs

SIDEBOARD

Anathemancer
Ancient Grudge
Combust
Jund Charm
Torpor Orb
Obstinate Baloth
Thorn of Amethyst
Duress

What would you put in AND TAKE OUT... the take out part is most important [for me] since I don't know this deck THAT well..

I am thinking....

Affinity.. + 3 Ancient Grudge + 1 Jund Charm // - 2 Liliana - 2 Dark Confidant

Splinter Twin.. + 1 Combust + 2 Torpor Orbs (?) // - 3 Kitchen Finks

Jund Mirror.. + 2 Anathemancer + 2 Baloth // - 3 Liliana -1 Thoughtseize  ?

Boros / Burn.. + 2 Baloth + 1 Jund Charm +1 Duress // - 2 Thoughtseize  - 2 Dark Confidant

POD.. + 3 Ancient Grudge + 2 Torpor Orb + 1 Jund Charm // - 3 Kitchen Finks - 2 ....  not sure... what would be optimal?

It's late I can't think... please help if you're able... thank you very much