Avacyn and Sorin cosplays?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm pretty new to playing Magic; my boyfriend introduced me to it late last year, and he built my first deck for me in December. Recently, I brought him to Megacon with me, and now he wants me to make him a cosplay of Sorin, and once more images come out, I want to cosplay as Avacyn. The only issue is that it's very difficult to find good references of either of them, and the few references I can find don't show much detail. Does anyone know of a place I can find better reference images of them? Any cards featuring art of them that I may have missed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorin Markov Sorin, Lord of Innistrad Sorin's Vengeance Sorin's Thirst

Avacyn there isn't really any except the new ones that have been recently released.
and everyone forgets Repay in Kind for Sorin.
Check out this guy:

www.cosplay.com/photo/3094998/

Edit:  There should be more Avacyn art coming out in the next few weeks, and I think pairing Sorin & Avacyn for cosplay is a fantastic idea.
The newly previewed card Cloudshift seems to have Avacyn on it.

IMAGE(http://steamsignature.com/status/default/76561197995631463.png) No longer a commander as of 7/29/13.

Whoa-- thanks for all the feedback, everyone! That'll help a ton! The closeup of Sorin's face gives me an awesome idea for the makeup I'll have to use for him.

I'll be going to my first MTG event on the 28th, and I'll hopefully be able to open my own Helvault. ^u^