anyone want to talk about magic?

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
anyone want to talk about magic the gathering?
MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC!!!!!!!!
Magic the Gathering is a card game I like. I like to build Magic the Gathering decks and play games with them.
Well what type of decks do you got?
I'm building a blue/white deck, Its based around Making the opponent tap and spirits, I'm Basically trying to make it unblockable

No, just you.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

I'm building a blue/white deck, Its based around Making the opponent tap and spirits, I'm Basically trying to make it unblockable

Thats cool i'm trying to build a 5 color commander deck but it's hard to coose witch (sorry for bad spelling) one to use considering how little choises you have for a commander

No, just you.

Yeah, I mean, this is only a MtG forum with practically every thread about the product or the company. Why would anybody want to talk about it here?
I am finding it increasingly hard to not troll the OP. 
Or... are we the ones being trolled?  
I come here to talk about Munchkin. All my 12k posts.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

you are right guys this thread is completly nothing do not post in it and it will be shut down I was board a just wanted to post somtin 
I am finding it increasingly hard to not troll the OP. 
Or... are we the ones being trolled?  

If I may be so bold as to quote Grandpa Simpson, "A little from column A, a little from column B."

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

It's not really fair to gang up on a twelve-year-old...
GIDEONJURA:

People mainly come into forums to somehow learn something.

So when you bring up a topic it will be better if it has some part in it where you try to learn something about the game yourself or try to tell others about some part of the game that you have heard others talk about.

For example I met a very new player who told me that if you had two aggrodecks which were exactly the same, but if you put 4-5 bigger creatures in one of these decks, that deck would win more.

Now this feels right, and sounds right as well, but I've played for so long that I know that it's not necessarily the truth. 

So one of these days I wil try to make a post about that, and see if people agree with the new player or if they think that the higher castingcost will slow the deck down instead and making the deck with the 4-5 smaller critters win more!

See what I did here?

I made a discussion about a PART of the game, while you wanted to talk about just anything, which makes me think you are young or new to the game (Or the net). Fokus on one part of the game, sort of like the Phyrexian/mirran discussion, but also unclude something about the game itself more than the universe of the storylines, because we can't really learn anything about that before they release the cards (or they are prematurely spoiled)
It's not really fair to gang up on a twelve-year-old...

Yeah, and...?

"I made a discussion about a PART of the game, while you wanted to talk about just anything, which makes me think you are young or new to the game (Or the net)."

The internet is a big and scary world for those not used to it.  Its kind of like if Frodo just decided to waltz on into the mines of Moria alone thinking he would be welcomed with open arms by cheerful dwarves. Only to soon realize he would be met with danger and trolls. 

"I made a discussion about a PART of the game, while you wanted to talk about just anything, which makes me think you are young or new to the game (Or the net)."

The internet is a big and scary world for those not used to it.  Its kind of like if Frodo just decided to waltz on into the mines of Moria alone thinking he would be welcomed with open arms by cheerful dwarves. Only to soon realize he would be met with danger and trolls. 

"Fool of a Took!"

And ORCs. Don't forget the ORCs.

Ok heres what happend ive seen other people make threads like this so I wanted to make one my self i've been playing magic for about a year so i'm not that new If you guys would not mind not posting in this thread that would be nice
Ok heres what happend ive seen other people make threads like this so I wanted to make one my self i've been playing magic for about a year so i'm not that new If you guys would not mind not posting in this thread that would be nice

HEY, GUYS! Party in the "anyone want to talk about magic?" thread, and everyone's invited!

Unless this gets locked, which it probably will, this is going to be a relic that will be bumped for ages. 
BUMP
Unless this gets locked, which it probably will, this is going to be a relic that will be bumped for ages. 

you are darn right it's going to get locked you can take your party somewhere else
Needs more ponies.

you are darn right it's going to get locked you can take your party somewhere else

I did not start a party. simply commenting on the irony of the situation. 

Please refer to my profile picture of a gerbil/hamster eating a grape to make you feel better. 
yeah the little guy is cute sorry i'm not mad at you but i'm still getting this thread locked
Wise choice.

In other news, it has been confirmed by a fellow board member that it is, in fact, a Hamster.  Or Space Hamster. Or Germster. But most likely a Hamster. 
Wise choice.

In other news, it has been confirmed by a fellow board member that it is, in fact, a Hamster.  Or Space Hamster. Or Germster. But most likely a Hamster. 

Perhaps a Miniature Giant Space Hamster?

hmm... A miniature giant space hamster would then be just a space hamster.  Who eats grapes.  He needs a name.
Wise choice.

There is no such thing as a miniature giant space hamster it is either big or small!
What if he is average size for his age and height?   Would he not then be neither big nor small?
What if he's a Giant Space Hamster (formal name) with dwarfism?
Locking.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
Wise choice.

There is no such thing as a miniature giant space hamster it is either big or small!

Explain jumbo shrimp.

Also, www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmTxYlvtSQ
Locking.

Thank you Finally
Aw... 

We must start a new thread about the hamster 
Minature Giant Space Hamster

Show
 Miniature Giant Space Hamster is, according to Minsc, a giant hamster from space which has been miniaturized. These creatures are apparently quite intelligent and have the ability to talk in whispers, though most of the time they just make normal hamster squeaks. The only known Miniature Giant Space Hamster inRealmspace is named Boo and has been the animal companion of the Rashemi Ranger Minsc ever since his first head wound. However, it should be noted that Miniature Giant Space Hamsters first appeared in the Planescape supplemental book, In The Cage: A Guide to Sigil, which predates Baldur's Gate by three years.

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

Sign In to post comments