Can't add Tusk Shield?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is anyone else able to either purchase or add the Tusk Shield (from Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium)?  I can't seem to do either.  At first I thought it was perhaps because I had also picked up the Horned Helm, and thought maybe there was some extremely obscure rule buried somewhere stating I couldn't have two effects that benefitted charges, but I just removed all my character's gear (and reset their starting money) and still can't seem to add or purchase it.

Thoughts?  Anyone else have (or *not* have) this problem?>=
Is anyone else able to either purchase or add the Tusk Shield (from Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium)?  I can't seem to do either.  At first I thought it was perhaps because I had also picked up the Horned Helm, and thought maybe there was some extremely obscure rule buried somewhere stating I couldn't have two effects that benefitted charges, but I just removed all my character's gear (and reset their starting money) and still can't seem to add or purchase it.

Thoughts?  Anyone else have (or *not* have) this problem?>=

Try using the search function to search for the specific item and add it that way.  Whenever I have trouble adding or buying an item that will work for me.
Having the same problem, I can't add the Heavy Tusk Shield. On a side note I was wondering if the +2 from the tusk shield stacks with the +1 from Marauder's Hide Armor
Sign In to post comments