B/r Hand Disruption

1 post / 0 new
I saw this idea on another forum, and thought it would be pretty solid. Played a few games with it and had moderate success, so I thought I would post here for any tips to critique the deck to make it better.

The idea is to control their hand via discard effects, while taking life away with Megrim and Liliana's Caress. Also, the flip side of it is to make sure they have cards in hand for me to make them discard! That is where Howling Mine and Font of Mythos come into play. Now, with all that card draw, why not hurt them there as well with Underworld Dreams?

Here's what I came up with to start:

Swamp x10
Blood Crypt x4
Graven Cairns x4
Blackcleave Cliffs x4

Howling Mine x3
Doom Blade x3
Liliana's Caress x3
Font of Mythos x3
Inquisition of Kozilek x3
Teferi's Puzzle Box x3 (strongly considering dropping these. Thoughts?)
Underworld Dreams x3
Liliana of the Veil x3
Megrim x3
Damnation x3
Blightning x4
Thoughtseize x4

Puzzlebox can be really good with Dreams out to hurt them, but I found that once my opponents see my game plan (discard to death) they try to keep their hands empty. Without a Howling Mine of Font of Mythos out, it can be pretty easy for them to do so, making Puzzle Box nearly worthless. It has come in hand when I draw unwanted/unneeded lands, so I can simply hold them for different cards at my next upkeep, but I don't think that warrants a slot in the deck.

I have thought of possibly adding Raven's Crime since once I hit 5-ish lands I don't need a hole lot more than that.

Blightning was just too good for me to pass up, plus it gives me access to things like Ancient Grudge in the sideboard.

Thanks in advance for any advice!