Shadowfell Gloomwrought

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ive been reading this book for a while now and I am struggling to find anything interesting in it. All of its factions seem similar and its all gloomy and dark yadda yadda.

How do I flesh this out so I dont sound so redundant? ITS DARK, MOVING ON..

I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.
Depending on what you want to use it for. Is it just a backdrop for an adventure, I think it has several cool locations and opportunities to build a great adventure.

I have just start some work on that by doing changes to the P3: Night Wyrm Fortress adventure, see:
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

But if you want to use it as a basis of a full campaign, you might need to do some more work to fit the ambitions of your campaign.   

Well, dark is sort of the whole appeal to the Shadowfell, but if you'r elooking to break away from it, why not spice it up with a polar opposite? Include your own unique faction of light into the mix, perhaps making them even more evil than the gloomy folks are. Even the brightest light can still burn after all.

Happy Gaming