Fighter | Cleric / Barbarian - Paragon of Victory
My first goal was to make an effective striker build using paragon of victory PP, making a solid character from level 1 to 30 with resources for different situations.
Also, I wanted to avoid charge, KAM, radiant goodies and twin strike, and being able to lockdown 1 enemy and have a good encounter nova.
I want to reach level 30 but for now I have only 16 levels.
- Very accurate
- Battle Fury Stance
- +5 dmg EONT on AP
- 2 minor action attacks / encounter
- Rain of blows
- Curtain of Steel
- Free attack (Op Action) when ally is bloodied - Paragon of Victory (16 level feature)
- Insightful Riposte
- Fighter’s Mark + punish (Righteous Brand)
- Very hard to ignore (Pinning challenge)
- Weapon Master's Strike
- Weapon of Peace Foretold
- Good defenses
- 10THP when drop enemy to 0hp
Not much (some buffs and debuffs)
- 1 heal / encounter (+2 to attacks for BCL)
- Righteous Brand as basic attack (opportunity attacks + CC attacks).
- Save grant with +5 on AP
- +10 THP to ally when drop enemy to 0hp
Other good things:
- He is a dwarf so is hard to push / prone and have second wind as minor.
- Hard to disable (bonus to saves), circlet of arkhosia, clearheaded, holy celerity...
- Dailies: Rain of steel, Dust storm assault, ...
A “typical” encounter goes like this or his encounter-nova:
- Turn 1: Battle Fury Stance -> move -> Rain of Blows (marked) or Weapon Master's Strike if is a caster or ranged
- Enemy should attack you (if not: provoke OA -> stop movement and CC) -> Curtain of steel
- Turn 2: Fanatic Energy -> Sohei Flurry -> Weapon of Peace Foretold
- Now still you are a solid defender | striker with lots of resources, who is hard to ignore and hits very hard.
Holy Slayer, level 16
Dwarf, Fighter|Cleric, Paragon of Victory
Hybrid Cleric: Battle Cleric's Lore
Hybrid Talent: Combat Specialty
Combat Specialty: Combat Superiority (Hybrid)
Dwarf Subrace: Standard Dwarf Racial Traits
Background: Chessenta (Chessenta Benefit)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 22, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 11, Wis 17, Cha 9.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8.
AC: 32 Fort: 32 Reflex: 27 Will: 28
HP: 104 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 26
Endurance +19, Insight +19, Athletics +20, Perception +19
Acrobatics +11, Arcana +8, Bluff +7, Diplomacy +7, Dungeoneering +13, Heal +11, History +8, Intimidate +7, Nature +11, Religion +8, Stealth +11, Streetwise +7, Thievery +11
Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training
Level 2: Spear Expertise
Level 4: Power of Skill
Level 6: Berserker's Fury
Level 8: Novice Power
Level 10: Hybrid Talent
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 12: Wintertouched
Level 14: Pinning Challenge
Level 16: Improved Defenses
Hybrid at-will 1: Weapon Master's Strike
Hybrid at-will 1: Righteous Brand
Hybrid encounter 1: Weapon of Enforced Serenity
Hybrid daily 1: Gift of Incomparable Strength
Hybrid utility 2: Battle Fury Stance
Hybrid encounter 3: Rain of Blows
Hybrid daily 5: Rain of Steel
Hybrid utility 6: Holy Celerity
Hybrid encounter 7: Trip Up (retrained to Curtain of Steel at Novice Power)
Hybrid daily 9: Jackal Strike
Hybrid utility 10: Clearheaded
Hybrid encounter 13: Weapon of Peace Foretold (replaces Weapon of Enforced Serenity)
Hybrid daily 15: Dust Storm Assault (replaces Jackal Strike)
Hybrid utility 16: Insightful Riposte
Frost Gouge +3, Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier), Gauntlets of Blood (heroic tier), Bloodiron Wyvernscale Armor +3, Backlash Tattoo (heroic tier), Diamond Cincture (heroic tier), Circlet of Arkhosia (paragon tier), Amulet of Resolution +4, Premonition Ring (paragon tier), Boots of Free Movement (heroic tier)
+22 to hit (+24 with CA)
I have to make a level 30 build, and calculate nova damage and dpr, but i dont have much time for now.