Any idea when the 3rd Salvatore novel finishing Gauntlygrym/Neverwinter/??? will come out

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey all-

I made the mistake of starting to read D&D novels with Gauntylgrym!   The reason it was bad is that I finished it, and then Neverwinter and now I am left waiting for a novel to come out!!

I have started back on the Dragonlance Weiss Hickman novels in the meantime.

Anyone know when the third book is coming out?   Any advanced news on what it will be called?

Thanks
Tim

Hey all-

I made the mistake of starting to read D&D novels with Gauntylgrym!   The reason it was bad is that I finished it, and then Neverwinter and now I am left waiting for a novel to come out!!

I have started back on the Dragonlance Weiss Hickman novels in the meantime.

Anyone know when the third book is coming out?   Any advanced news on what it will be called?

Thanks
Tim

Wasn't aware there was a second novel out, really.
Well, still haven't properly edited my photos yet, so this is what we get. People!! The current status of these boards: POP ON!
it will come out soon, maybe not tommorrow, maybe not next week, maybe next month but soon.

July I think could be wrong  
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
I have a sample on my kindle for the second.  I actually think it is good.  I rather enjoyed Drzzt for the first time.  It is nice to see the Drzzt Do'urden to have some depth to him.  It makes me want to reread Jarlaxle again.  No the thrid book is listed on Amazon as pre-release.
I believe the third installment of the new Drizz't and Elminster series both come out Q4 of 2012.

What I'm anxiously awaiting is the follow up trilogy to the Everis Cale novels by Paul Kemp. The first novel is Godborn and should be due out in a few months. If you're looking for your next round of reading material I highly recommend those after you finish the first 2 trilogys. Go here to peruse a near complete list of novels.
I rather enjoyed Drzzt for the first time.  It is nice to see the Drzzt Do'urden to have some depth to him. 

Well, that is because R.A. reestablished his personality as that of "The Hunter" we once new. Pretty much as I thought it would happen. Time for action and less drawn out character relations.

I believe the third installment of the new Drizz't and Elminster series both come out Q4 of 2012.

What I'm anxiously awaiting is the follow up trilogy to the Everis Cale novels by Paul Kemp. The first novel is Godborn and should be due out in a few months.

One "Hell" and a "Yeah!" to that one. I love Paul--that guy is the best. Thanks for the ifo.
Well, still haven't properly edited my photos yet, so this is what we get. People!! The current status of these boards: POP ON!
I am guess I am not that kind of relationship person to emotional. 

Of the chars I am not to crazy about Dahlia in this series.  Heck I wanted to kill her myself.  It is nice to Artemis Enteri back in action though.