can't log on

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've started up a new account and paid for everything and got everything downloaded. I open up Magic Online and og to sign in and it tells me that no account exists for the Usernam/Password. I wrote down both the username and password,and know they're right,so i have no clue whats going wrong. Any help with this would be appreciated.
When you create an account, you are emailed an activation code.  There is a link on the log in screen that says something like "enter activation code".  You need to input the code there.

Make sure to check your SPAM folder for the email.

If you can't find it within the next couple of hours, then you'll need to email customer service.

wizards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/...

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
I did that and it says that my Username and token doesn't match a pending account on record
Stupid question, I know, but are you making sure Caps Lock is not activated?
yes caps lock is not on
Then I believe you'll have to write back to customer help.
Depending on wether or not you have paid by paypal or Visa (or similar), and your name contains fancy letters like my scandinavian Æ, Ø and Å, makes their system confused.
In the latter case, they'll sort it out, for you.

If your problem is becasue of another reason, they ought to help you too.

Haven't really experienced much that token doesn't correspond with the account name though.

make sure that you try to exchange any zeros with the letter o. It could perhaps be something like that.
If not; contact customer service and smear some patience-lotion on your body and await answer from them.        

Cheers!
I tried the whole  exchanging zeroes with the letter o and it still didn't work.

how long does it usually take them to reply? I sent an email to them 10 days ago over something and still haven't heard back from them. I will be the first to admit that my patience is not the best in the world and I'd really like to give this a try,but with all the headaches I've had so far with this it makes me feel like I should just try to get my money back and just stick with playing in real life.
I tried the whole  exchanging zeroes with the letter o and it still didn't work.

how long does it usually take them to reply? I sent an email to them 10 days ago over something and still haven't heard back from them. I will be the first to admit that my patience is not the best in the world and I'd really like to give this a try,but with all the headaches I've had so far with this it makes me feel like I should just try to get my money back and just stick with playing in real life.

It should only take 1-2 days.  By 'sent an email', do you mean you went to the custhelp site (that I linked to above) and used the "email us" tab?

Did you check on the custhelp site itself if you got a response?  Did you get a confirmation email that you sent a message to customer service?  I ask because they send a confirmation and it's a bit confusing when you send them an email, after you click send, they take you to a page that basically amounts to "are you sure you want to send this email, here are some links that might solve your problem?"  I myself have gotten tripped up by that page and it's require ment of 'hitting send twice'.

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...