faerun expert on the dead three (Bane, Myrkul, Bhaal,)

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
So im forming a campain in my mind right now. Thinking of some interesting plots to form up.

I was wondering what year these 3 gods (the dead three) were mortal adventuring men, as they were, becouse i can't find out.
(bane, Karsus, bhaal) 

most likely time travel will be in this campain but not at the will of my players but as a part of the story. I'll probrably play in this period
(bane, Karsus, bhaal) and one concerning some of they red wizards upbringing...maybe a bit of involvment in Elminsters life
(prolly rule it that when Mystryl powers where attempted to be ripped from her by Karsus that some magic energy causes them to time travel)

but ya i need some help with dates so i can decide some landscapes and people along with mosters and such.

I know most of the dates concerning they they but extra would be of some help.

umm.... yeah..... time reaver spell.....

KArsus was late netheril 

the dead three... namely the assassin Bhaal, warlord bane and necromancer Myrkul if your doing it via 4e

3.x bane is a fighter, bhaal a rogue and myrkul still a necromancer.

I can look them all up, but mind you the grand hisotry of the realms part does have dates of when they were adventuring, but it will take me a bit to look it up.

the wiki might have the info too, as it has a roll of years calender.             
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
ill show you the links i have ATM i did quite a bit of research already

(i meant Myrkrul where i put karus prolly a paste error)

forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Myrkul
nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Myrkul

forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Jergal
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Bane
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Bhaal

those were oviousily the easiest to get 

this one seems awesome but im not sure how reliable it is
www.sorcerers.net/Worlds/FR/8.php

this im asuming is the years you were talking about? it's coll but not much filled out. basically i just want like and estimes between like 100 years around when thy became god
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/0_DR 

there is going to be alot of information on Elminsters so thats not a problem

anything else you can fetch would be nice 

Edit: whats the time reaver spell googled it but couldnt find anything

ghotr lists the three alive and up to no good on the year of boiling moats
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
which would be -359 DR
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/-359_DR

also at -357 DR

forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/-357_DR
 - 350 DR
   forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Haask,_Vo... lists a date as the calander ddoes not 

around -356 DR
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Tyranthra... as per this article

though the wiki does not name them  and neither does the ghotr save by class.

however borum of the boiling mud is listed s one of the seven lost gods that Bane Bhaal and Myrkul are said to have slain.
1+1= dark 3
hehehe... time reaver... thinking something I was reading in the netheril boxed set book thinging when it was still availabel fro download.... which its not anymore....

but its last incarnation for the realms was

www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/pg/200...

though I think there was another time travelling spell that was in the dragonlance setting....

otherwise the time portals would grant passage through time and Andrio's gate is indeed one of them.... there are others... I asked at candlekeep for the names of the others......

ps: timereaver is the dragonlance name of the spell... it allows for both foward and backwards... its still lvl 9 though..
throught that finding, as i knew about the 7 gods and that they slew one but i didn't know wich, i found this through somemore googling.

www.mediafire.com/i/?wu2wyap4tvzu0u0

i cant get the image to preview but it's on page 170 of faiths and pantheons and it about "borem's quagheart'

also the dagger they used to kill him page 169 same book

This sort of gives me some guild lines to level but not really as those are like 20thish caster level items and i assume they were around lvl 15 at this point. just trying to put this in PC perspective for my campain.

www.mediafire.com/i/?6lr1erkckt398yr

i dont have a copy of  A Grand History of the Realms
but i would enjoy having one or even a pdf of one.
do you know where i could get my hands on one?

-----------------------

also what book describes Elminsters  heppening?
i know with a bunch of searching i could find scattered writting like these but finding one location would be great

all pdf files of wotc IPs have been removed

www.amazon.com/Grand-History-Realms-Forg...

Elminster, the old sage, old sage of shadow dale, dirty old man and a few other select names depending on who you ask... hahahaha

Elminster was born in 212 DR

above book lists his birth and other things over the harptos calander 

otherwise the novels that make up 
www.amazon.com/Elminster-Ascending-Shado...

is a good place to start.

you also have to remember that when the realmslore was originally thought of for that era in the history of the realms, was 1e to 2e and each class had a different experience chart for leveling up each character.( this was gotten rid of at 3e to one  instead of several)
ahh i never thought of that so technically bane would have been the highest level than myrkul then bhaal would be the last
or i assume rouge is higher exp values tha  fighter as per ive only played 2nd edition a hand full of times and never 1st. 

so the dagger being held by bane may make sence as it's a level 20th item but then again translated into 1st/2nd you never know what it would be i guess

so all thats left it to aquire those books i guess, learn abit more about the Mystryl/Karsus fiasco
and somemore charactors

also do you know anything about this

dnd.eizzn.com/?time_tag=chardansearavitr...
i find it quite odd that the dragon became a dracro lich the same time as...

"After razing the city of Delhumide they declared themselves the free nation of Thay in 922 DR."

also he has to do with mykrul aswell so more of a plus
so maybe i can include that a bit.

it may not make much sence about having the red wizards in there but my pcs love them and Dimon a red wizard is a priest of bane so having a prelude to going back to bane the begining of the spellplauge and having the pcs (as per we hat the spellplague) alter it somehow? maybe fighting Szass Tam army at the keep of sorrows would be the best thing to my PCS 

KArsus was born forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/-696_DR

a little side note forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/-345_DR that deals with Karsus's Enclave

forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/-339_DR is when KArsus's Folly begins

Ironically the lasy student of KArsus is Lord Shadow........ he still exists 
i saw suff about lord shadow in another one of your posts...he seems to be one of the oldest wizards to ever exist (as in his age) and like 13 red wizards have attemted to kill him.

im gunna make a another post asking about that dragon. as to not expaand this one past it's topic

but anyone else reading this if you see more info involving the dead three/dark three or any of them dealing with the red wizards or elminster
please tell me through here 
Here's a timeline of the realms. Might be slightly outdated but it should suffice for your needs.

but anyone else reading this if you see more info involving the dead three/dark three or any of them dealing with the red wizards or elminster
please tell me through here 

Szass Tam made a pact with Bane during the Year of Blue Fire. Not sure if you can fit that into the story (if handling time travel, it could prove very valuable), but that's the latest connection to date.
Well, still haven't properly edited my photos yet, so this is what we get. People!! The current status of these boards: POP ON!
Sign In to post comments