New Player

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am relativly new to Magic The Gathering. I really just started playing Online about a week ago and i was wondering if anyone has any extra they willing to give away. Any and all cards will be much appreciated. Smile
Search the classifieds for bots that give free cards.  There are two that I know of that will give 64 free common cards a month, and one that will give 4 free common cards a week if you answer a trivia question correctly.  Watch out though, there are a ton that have ads up that say "free trade no tix required."  Those aren't going to give you anything for free, they are just trying to lure you in.
Search the classifieds for bots that give free cards.  There are two that I know of that will give 64 free common cards a month, and one that will give 4 free common cards a week if you answer a trivia question correctly.  Watch out though, there are a ton that have ads up that say "free trade no tix required."  Those aren't going to give you anything for free, they are just trying to lure you in.

I know of the Trivia Bot and one Free Card Bot, but i can't seem to find the other Free Card one.
I am not in front of my own computer right now, due to work, but you have one called something Academy freebot (sorry for not remembering it correctly...),
and the free card bot, and the quiz bot.

I believe that is the three alternatives when it comes to free cards. The quizbot will only give you 4 free cards, if you answer correctl. It is a fun concept, and four is better than none.

Other than that, welcome to the magic game, and also please, please refrain from sinking so low as to asking for free cards from everyone you meet. -it is per se nothing wrong in doing so, there are also people out there willing to give you a hand (literally), but do find the soul of the game, -learn how to trade. More people will be able to gain something from it. 
I am not in front of my own computer right now, due to work, but you have one called something Academy freebot (sorry for not remembering it correctly...),
and the free card bot, and the quiz bot.

I believe that is the three alternatives when it comes to free cards. The quizbot will only give you 4 free cards, if you answer correctl. It is a fun concept, and four is better than none.

Other than that, welcome to the magic game, and also please, please refrain from sinking so low as to asking for free cards from everyone you meet. -it is per se nothing wrong in doing so, there are also people out there willing to give you a hand (literally), but do find the soul of the game, -learn how to trade. More people will be able to gain something from it. 

Thank you for welcoming me and thanks for the tip!
Djeezevs... My fault here in not remembering details.

Although the Academybots are very good, they don't have that free card one I was thinking of when I wrote. It is MTGO traders that's got one! Sorry for any confusion. 
Entombment,

Welcome to MTGO.  I would be willing to help you learn the basics of the game as well as give you a some commons/uncommons to help you get started.  Add me to your buddies list or send me a PM if you want.  Enjoy!