Clone Wars (TV Series) - Force Powers list Update

Greetings to everyone!

As a few lucky ones have seen, in the Clone Wars (TV Series) appear a lot of "new" powers (or new uses, maybe cinematic) of the know ones.

My main idea its to create a list (or gather all of them here). Due to my localization I have only watched until Season 3. I will create a simple list and after that I will try to expand them as a normal powers.

If there is already an updated list, I will thank it and erase this post. Ok...

- Item creation (Immobile, maybe Fold Space?) Used by Nightsisters.
- Doppleganger ("Real" ilusions with control/movement) Nightsisters again.

Have you ever tried to smile?
57690938 wrote:
If I had to choose one word to describe you, it would be "unorthodox". Yea - that's pretty much it. Not an insult, of course. :D
Star Wars HEAVY MOD (M&M) Adaptation http://www.mediafire.com/?b2e9e176n9ck9ia
Greetings to everyone!

As a few lucky ones have seen, in the Clone Wars (TV Series) appear a lot of "new" powers (or new uses, maybe cinematic) of the know ones.

My main idea its to create a list (or gather all of them here). Due to my localization I have only watched until Season 3. I will create a simple list and after that I will try to expand them as a normal powers.

If there is already an updated list, I will thank it and erase this post. Ok...

- Item creation (Immobile, maybe Fold Space?) Used by Nightsisters.
- Doppleganger ("Real" ilusions with control/movement) Nightsisters again.

I can't say much for item creation.  Honestly, I feel that is a cinematic use of "build an item" maybe using the UtF check to "rift" in an item like fold space, but done more as a ritual.  If you wanted to adapt this for a home game I would look to Force regimens as an option.

The force regimen is a perfect candidate for ritual style force powers, and since the force adept can take the talent that adds a horrendous +10 to your regimen checks that seems to fit the fluff as well, what with the nightsisters being the practitioners.

The fighting illusions are probably best represented as simply NPC enemies that the PC's fight, and then pfft vanish because they were never real.  Just seems like a not for PC power.  If however you really wanted to do something like thsi as a force power I would look to Kinetic combat as a good template for how to accomplish this.  Standard action to activate and attack with... threatens a square...swift to maintain... standard to attack with again... damage based on the UtF check to activate with no heroic bonus to damage.

my thoughts anyway.
My Blog, mostly about D&D.
57304548 wrote:
I imagine that Majestic Moose plays a more "A team" type game than most of us. By that I mean he allows his players to make tanks out of a backyard playground set since the players have more "fun" that way.
Actually I much prefer The Losers.
Show
When I and my friends sit down we want a game of heroic fantasy. Rare is the moment when I have cried out in a video game or RPG "that's unrealistic." (Unless there is no jump button. Seriously makes me mad, single handedly ruined the N64 zelda series for me, but that's a digression of a digression.) I mean, we play games with the force in galaxies far, far away, with supernatural horrors, dragons and demi-gods, alternate cosmologies, etc. Reality and it's effects hold little sway to what makes a Heroic fantasy game fun IMO. Just repeat after me: You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are not how much you've spent on WotC products. You are not whatever RPG you play. You are one of tens of thousands of people that spend money on a hobby. You will not always get what you want
A friend also told me about a "massive undead rise" power... I supose that its a application of sith powers or sith alchemy in area. Any idea about that?
57690938 wrote:
If I had to choose one word to describe you, it would be "unorthodox". Yea - that's pretty much it. Not an insult, of course. :D
A friend also told me about a "massive undead rise" power... I supose that its a application of sith powers or sith alchemy in area. Any idea about that?

In game? 

Well, for NPC's it's basically a way and reason to populate you games with weak NH class characters.  So it's mostly all fluff. 

For a Player Character?  ugh.  I would suggest either adapting the follower/minion talents OR using the droid protocol rules.

So for instance the player could be a force adept/sith lord with a talent that is basically the minion/follower talent from crime lord/soldier, Noble, Scout.

OR

The player can spend a bunch of money on various mystical components and use a "ritual" (again, entirely fluff) to "raise a zombie" that in most every way mimics a driod usign the protocol rules.  Cost would be the same, and I would just treat the zombie as an organic droid, or beast of appropriate size.

These kinds of cinematic powers I find are best left to NPC's though.  For Pc's it rarely ever works well, and often tend sto muck up the game with 2 hours of time raising and designing zombies and much less time playing.

As always, it's your game.

I can get more specific about rule suggestions if you would like.
My Blog, mostly about D&D.
57304548 wrote:
I imagine that Majestic Moose plays a more "A team" type game than most of us. By that I mean he allows his players to make tanks out of a backyard playground set since the players have more "fun" that way.
Actually I much prefer The Losers.
Show
When I and my friends sit down we want a game of heroic fantasy. Rare is the moment when I have cried out in a video game or RPG "that's unrealistic." (Unless there is no jump button. Seriously makes me mad, single handedly ruined the N64 zelda series for me, but that's a digression of a digression.) I mean, we play games with the force in galaxies far, far away, with supernatural horrors, dragons and demi-gods, alternate cosmologies, etc. Reality and it's effects hold little sway to what makes a Heroic fantasy game fun IMO. Just repeat after me: You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are not how much you've spent on WotC products. You are not whatever RPG you play. You are one of tens of thousands of people that spend money on a hobby. You will not always get what you want
That's intereting... 

Well, he speaks about the last Clone Wars chapter (that I haven't seen yet :S) but its some type of necromantic power. The "summoner" was immobile during the process. I cannot say it so accurate, sorry.

And about specific rules, I'll thank it ;)

After a few discussions with my players we are arguing to create a new game system or to create lots of "patches" and adds to Saga, so, any idea its welcome ;) 
57690938 wrote: