4 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, a I obtained a playset of Séance, and it seems like it could be a decent card to build around so here it goes.

Parallel Livesx4 It seems a bit 'win more', but helps the deck go a bit faster with multiple Bogardan Hellkite's, and Howling Banshee's
Enlightened Tutorx4
Anvil of Bogardanx4 more card draw and lets me pitch the creatures. sadly lets my opponents get answers faster. how about Mesmeric Orb?

Wall of Omensx4 Early defense, card draw and reusable with seance for another card and blocker for the turn.
Bogardan Hellkitex4
Fleshbag Marauderx4 once you have one, it can just keep comming back over and over and .....
Howling Bansheex4
Malfegorx2 another discard outlet to get more creatures in the yard + clears the field.
Myojin of Night's Reachx2 not so great with parallel lives out. possibly replace with Malakir Bloodwitch?

Sunpetal Grovex4
Temple Gardenx4
Wooded Bastionx4
Forest 2
Plains 2

other creatures I thought about:
Keldon Firebombers good-bye lands
Maggot Carrier more damage to everyone
magma giant ^

As always I appreciate everyones help. If you feel something doesnt belong or could be replaced by something else let me know.

Iname, Death Aspect can fill your graveyard with a bunch of nice spirits, like your banshee's, plus Kokusho, the Evening Star, which would make a great target (though you would need more than 1 (eg parallel lives))

What colours are you actually going to run, ie mana base and coloured spells you will cast?
Because I am one with the grumpy forum autocarder, and so that everyone has it autocarded here for posterity....

~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
Seems to me that Anger would be a nice addition since Seance doesn't give you tokens haste.
Sign In to post comments