4 color heartless rites

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
idk if this seems more of a hearltess or rites but its kinda both because you always have one. i played this last night and got 5th out of 25 so wasn't bad. 
I do kinda need to make some tweaks but idk what yet. only bad matchups i had was the g/r undying deck. as for the color, the mana is amazing. I very rarely got screwed and if I did it was jus cus of a taped land not that i didnt have it so was a turn behind. never got to side in the green didnt play any swords/artifact decks or burn. 
the blue is really only in for alchemy, phant img, and can pay for metamorph so i probly could scrap that for green if there was a good enough reason.

15 creatures

19 spells
[deck]
4x unburial rites
4x heartless summoning
4x faithless looting
1x whipflare
2x galvanic blast
3x day of judgment
1 forbidden alchemy
[/deck]
26 land
[deck]
4x blackcleave cliffs
2x darkslick shores
2x sulfur falls
2x clifftop retreat
2x isolated chapel
1x glacial fortress
1x seachrome coast
4x evolving wilds
3x swamp
2x plains
2x mountain
1x island 
[/deck]
Sideboard
[deck]
3x ancient grudge
2x tree of redemption
1x forest
1x day of judgment
1x karn liberated 
1x oblivion ring
1x whipflare
2x ratchet bomb
3x nihil spellbomb
[/deck]
Honestly, I don't see the point of having Heartless Summoning in the same deck as Unburial Rites.  They don't exactly play well together.  You should either be using Summoning to ramp to your fatties or using Rites to bring them out of the yard.  Basically, you're making an inferior version of the "Frites" deck that debuted at the PT.  If I remember correctly, the core of that deck was:

This would be way more consistent and a lot more powerful.
There's nothing wrong with using heartless as a second plan.going all out on the rites makes u dead to nihil spellbomb.i think what u got going on looks like fun and with some tweaking can be competitive.i would either ditch the alchemy or bump it to two.you can also probly cut a land 26 seems to many if your worried about trade out a land for the forth simulacrum.
There's nothing wrong with using heartless as a second plan.going all out on the rites makes u dead to nihil spellbomb.i think what u got going on looks like fun and with some tweaking can be competitive.i would either ditch the alchemy or bump it to two.you can also probly cut a land 26 seems to many if your worried about trade out a land for the forth simulacrum.

thanks =)  i do seem to have to much land at times thanks to solemn but i wouldnt know which land to take out. a swamp? make them all 2s cept island?
the hardest problem is fast decks. i need like 4/5 drop guys that are good. thought of timely but..heartless kills my dudes haha so idk bout that.