Cancelling My DDI Subscription

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
When I try to delete my account, its says there is some kind of error and that they are working on it. When will this be fixed, as I don't want to pay for another 3 months.

Can I bypass this and cancel through customer support?
I recently read this on the forums, from people having problems activating their DDI subscriptions:

"Apparently Digital River (the company that processes the D&Di subscription payments) had a server fail, and can not supply WotC with the subscripton info."

This is all well and good, I just don't want to be charged for another 3 months. If I am, I expect a full refund --- I want this subscription CANCELLED.

IIRC, there is an option to shut off auto renew. Have you tried that? Another option is to actually contact CS to at least let them know that you want to cancel. This way, at least it is documented.
I recently read this on the forums, from people having problems activating their DDI subscriptions:

"Apparently Digital River (the company that processes the D&Di subscription payments) had a server fail, and can not supply WotC with the subscripton info."

This is all well and good, I just don't want to be charged for another 3 months. If I am, I expect a full refund --- I want this subscription CANCELLED.

Call your credit card company, and tell them you are withdrawing the autorization.
Things like this are why I use pre-paid cards... if I decide to stop getting something with a recurring billing; I just don't put money on that particular card anymore.
Links that I find very useful, will be added here. http://community.wizards.com/vinciente/blog/2010/02/24/useful_damp;d_pageslinks
no need for the dramatics.

Simply call customer service and be done.